Game Day AFL Round 22 - Matchday Discussion Geelong@Collingwood (MCG – 2:10PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it was more about Geelong tightening up. They gave us a lot of latitude in the 1st and we took advantage. They closed us down, didn't push as hard forward so we didn't have space out the back.

I know they tightened up (denying the easy switch) but we also are not taking any risks, that is on us, not only that but they are also ignoring 50/50 contests only wanting to pull the trigger on kicks that are "clear". There was absolutely a team focus on not attacking hard the first quarter we had more balance and our attacking forays were much more frequent and to 50/50 or contests in the f50.

We have come out to try restrict and deny hold sway which not only puts us at a disadvantage it also allows Geelong to chip away when the inevetable turnover comes.

Jesus Christ that's a scary squad. World Class in every line. Magic is the transfer I'm most sour on. Magic alongside Kante will be so hard to replicate for us. You can't get a more rock solid Mid right there.

Spot on about Jose. He's a genius but he's also a very bipolar mother******. Very hard to be confident year to year but I think you guys will manage to get a good 4-5 seasons out of him if the Glazier's treat him better than we did.

One more thing though. F*ck you United. :p

You mean Matic? Autocorrect? :p

I love you mate and if we win the league this year then there's a half ounce on me.

You mean Matic? Autocorrect? :p

I love you mate and if we win the league this year then there's a half ounce on me.

Matic/Pogba/Herrera would have to be one of the best midfields in the world, I'm sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is on Dangerfield at the stoppages?

Phillips' heat map--cheap marks and kicks on defensive wing of back 50- right half back flank to be exact.

He offers nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back