Game Day AFL Round 22 - Matchday Discussion Geelong@Collingwood (MCG – 2:10PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerflop strikes again!

Hopefully the years without winning may have taught some humility. Make them appreciate the winning position more!

I can only hope so. It's been too long. Griezmann is definitely coming next year, I know that much. He wanted to come this year but felt guilty about leaving due to Atletico's transfer ban... But I just hope we can win the PL before that and then make a CL run next year while we have a stacked squad.

I appreciate having Martial and Rashford but I think one of them will have to leave if we get Griezzy and it's probably gonna be Martial.

Valencia is getting on, and we don't have much midfield depth besides Pogba, Herrera, Matic... Carrick is old even though still amazingly good.

I think if they get complacent we're ****ed again, but if they keep the funding up like they have been, we're set for a new golden era.

Just need Jose to hold together, it all depends on him really. He lost his passion for the game during his final stint at Chelsea, and I hear he's living in a hotel in Manchester at the moment, with his family being in London, he misses them dearly, is having trouble with his wife, and his father recently died.
Need him to be strong. Get back to that arrogance of old. I think the glory and prestige of Old Trafford has certainly humbled him a bit. But that fire has to still burn in his belly.

Sorry for the intrusion but I thought this would be the best place to ask. I havn't been able to catch a glimpse of the game but how is young Daicos doing?

Was a huge fan of his old man, had posters of him in my room as a youngin and thought he looked slick in the NAB cup. Is he finding his feet in his first game?

Roos is such a shit commentator.

Taylor who is a good 2 inches taller than Dunn, loses the contest, gives away a free...

Paul Roos "Shows you how smart Taylor is..."

Idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are a team that does not know how to hold a lead. Period. We work so hard to get it and give it up with ease.
Poor skills in our 50m arc costs us 2-3 goals every game.
We gets lots of indirect useless stats that mean absolutely nothing!

Cant hold a lead if you refuse to attack and just go into your shell , play keepings off...no pressure on geelong who just have to keep attacking till they eventually break through.....

Just let the player choose their own line umpire. :drunk:

Phillips having a 'mare. Smith is a crab.

Every week I see the opposition team get a fast break which results in easy scores against us.
Haven't we woken up to this, it's been going on for 3-4 years ...

I can only hope so. It's been too long. Griezmann is definitely coming next year, I know that much. He wanted to come this year but felt guilty about leaving due to Atletico's transfer ban... But I just hope we can win the PL before that and then make a CL run next year while we have a stacked squad.

I appreciate having Martial and Rashford but I think one of them will have to leave if we get Griezzy and it's probably gonna be Martial.

Valencia is getting on, and we don't have much midfield depth besides Pogba, Herrera, Matic... Carrick is old even though still amazingly good.

I think if they get complacent we're ****** again, but if they keep the funding up like they have been, we're set for a new golden era.

Just need Jose to hold together, it all depends on him really. He lost his passion for the game during his final stint at Chelsea, and I hear he's living in a hotel in Manchester at the moment, with his family being in London, he misses them dearly, is having trouble with his wife, and his father recently died.
Need him to be strong. Get back to that arrogance of old. I think the glory and prestige of Old Trafford has certainly humbled him a bit. But that fire has to still burn in his belly.

Jesus Christ that's a scary squad. World Class in every line. Magic is the transfer I'm most sour on. Magic alongside Kante will be so hard to replicate for us. You can't get a more rock solid Mid right there.

Spot on about Jose. He's a genius but he's also a very bipolar mother****er. Very hard to be confident year to year but I think you guys will manage to get a good 4-5 seasons out of him if the Glazier's treat him better than we did.

One more thing though. F*ck you United. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back