Game Day AFL Round 5 - Collingwood vs Essendon Matchday Discussion (ANZAC Day)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I be going.

Well last week vs Dees a Few Times I had to down under the Stands to let rip. The Seats Copped it too

You know I'm just down the road if you're being chased by the cops.
Just think of all the Richmond supporters inside jail, that'll give you motivation enough to run.

Essendon have nothing to lose. They will make sure they are up for this one. Their "Fill in players" who have never played on this day will lift. I can see it. This will be their GF.

I am hoping the Pies win.

Can't believe we lost!
Yes we've lost.
They all turned up yesterday. Great shame, just didn't play well.
Club pulled a swiftly making Tapping guest coach for the day, epic fail.
Oh well, to drown my sorrows I can go to Flemington for the races.

Yes we've lost.
They all turned up yesterday. Great shame, just didn't play well.
Club pulled a swiftly making Tapping guest coach for the day, epic fail.
Oh well, to drown my sorrows I can go to Flemington for the races.

If you see my donkey tell him I said hi.
And I want all the late mail in my inbox as usual. Same price as last time ;)

Who are we going to sack first?

I don't like the look of the canteen lady myself.

I also heard that the boot studder doesn't like Game of Thrones...........GONE :mad:
they sacking Neil? He isn't expensive. Always the most vulnerable go first.

they sacking Neil? He isn't expensive. Always the most vulnerable go first.

He took blackmores immune strength multi, he's far from vulnerable. :p

This post was sponsored by blackmores.

Yeah I be going.

Well last week vs Dees a Few Times I had to down under the Stands to let rip. The Seats Copped it too

maybe have a lighter breakfast

image.jpeg

He took blackmores immune strength multi, he's far from vulnerable. :p

This post was sponsored by blackmores.
Oh, so he's gone short term, could be one week, or even two weeks. We're not sure, we're confident before four weeks. At worst it is up to 8 weeks but definitely he'll be gone this season, we think. If not he'll be gone next season if we can find someone in the interim to clean mud from boots.
We tried BigFooty but nobody had the acumen.

Oh, so he's gone short term, could be one week, or even two weeks. We're not sure, we're confident before four weeks. At worst it is up to 8 weeks but definitely he'll be gone this season, we think. If not he'll be gone next season if we can find someone in the interim to clean mud from boots.
We tried BigFooty but nobody had the acumen.

If it's acumen they're hiring on, might as well take a look at Buckley and ask some questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we do lose the positive is the only direction is up, can't get lower. We can only progress from here.

Pies will win, time to bring the faith.
Could - Lose to Carlton

I think they will expose our defence and how slow we are sadly. We have also brought in two playing their first game on Anzac Day which is a risk for such animportant and bbig game. Bombers by 38 points sadly.

good luck to the Pies today I think we will need it !
Looking at weekend results form has remained pretty constant with the likes of freo and rich. Not expecting great things for us unfortunately given we seem to be in same basket of having difficulty adjusting to 2016 football
Essendon would appear to be more malleable list and have adjusted to Worsfold style quickly. The bookies odds are crazy as I think we should be underdogs looking at stats and results of 2016
hopefully the 22 running out more positive our prospects than this post.
A call out to any past or present service men/ women on Bigfooty
Thanks for your service and sacrifice
Go Pies!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back