Game Day AFL Round 5 - Matchday Discussion Essendon@Collingwood(MCG – 3:20PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Clubs biggest game in Bucks tenure IMO.

Very nervous about this one............can't wait till the bounce.

It’s time to announce yourself JDG

5FC36054-7D01-41B9-9267-6950A9142C29.jpeg

Only the best for you. I didn’t know they were still available.

I was just kidding re.. I'd put a special order in for the shit to commerate us winning the champions league/Mo Salah.. here's hoping.

Seriously can't stand beer.. think it's disgusting.

Would rather a cocktail.. anything with gin.

I was just kidding re.. I'd put a special order in for the shit to commerate us winning the champions league/Mo Salah.. here's hoping.

Seriously can't stand beer.. think it's disgusting.

Would rather a cocktail.. anything with gin.
Strawberry daiquiri re? Twenty dollars a shot at the uptown joint the Dees players venture to when they commemorate a loss.

Only the best for you. I didn’t know they were still available.

Read up on Tutunkhaman Ale.. what the..

This beer is a recipe they found in one of King Tuts relos tombs.. they musta been sick drinkers back then re.. 25% alc content.. have a slab of that shit.. instant mummification re

GAME DAY! Went to bed fearing a loss but the sleep has invigorated. Pies by 26. Anzac medalist: J. Howe after 15 intercept speckies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice overview Dynamics. I know you and Gimpy are buzzing from the Liverpool win (over on the 'Dont need to start a new' thread), but I feel obliged to point out that their good form probably wont carry across to our game today. Sorry. But I still love your summary.:D

I wholeheartedly disagree! I'm a good luck/bad luck conduit and I directly influence football matches with my positivity.

Ok maybe I don't, but it's fun to pretend.

As always I have no doubt we'll win enough of it. I just hope we're as tidy with our disposal as we were against Adelaide.

I've taken the day off work here in HK to watch this later on the Aust. Plus channel - hoping our form from the Crows game continues, and the young boys savour the occasion and make their mark on the big stage.

Go Pies - Collingwood by 12.

Our Clubs biggest game in Bucks tenure IMO.

Very nervous about this one............can't wait till the bounce.

It’s time to announce yourself JDG

View attachment 487870

Wouldnt be surprised if De Goey did win the Anzac Medal today. What a game to repay the club and your teammates in then todays blockbuster in front of about 90k ppl.

For us it’s all about winning the battle in the midfield, and making it hard for Essendon to enter their forward 50 cleanly. Very intrigued to see who plays on Daniher.
Dropping a monster on Grundy for the Anzac Medal. Very nervous about the game as it’s genuinely 50/50. If we don’t bring our best tackling performance in the middle, we will blown away.
If Essendon drop a player back, I hope we follow them. We can’t let Hurley or Hooker have too many intercept possessions. Very nervous.

Collingwood by 19.

For us it’s all about winning the battle in the midfield, and making it hard for Essendon to enter their forward 50 cleanly. Very intrigued to see who plays on Daniher.
Dropping a monster on Grundy for the Anzac Medal. Very nervous about the game as it’s genuinely 50/50. If we don’t bring our best tackling performance in the middle, we will blown away.
If Essendon drop a player back, I hope we follow them. We can’t let Hurley or Hooker have too many intercept possessions. Very nervous.

Collingwood by 19.
I think we will play a loose man in defence too and back ourselves to get the ball inside 50 more than them. If we win the contested possession stat we should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back