Game Day AFL Round 5 - Matchday Discussion Essendon@Collingwood(MCG – 3:20PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually possible. The charlie churches call it prayer. I call it the cosmic grid. All you need is to call out and someone will be listening. Doing nice things for people helps too. Karma is the shiznit.

That would all be nice if it were true. I do agree that doing nice things helps a great deal, but we don't need supernatural reasons.

But that's a conversation for another thread!

Go Pies!

Last edited:
Not sure if Dunn is the answer as he doesn't have the speed. Maybe Schaz with his anticipation?

Would've loved to have seen Moore take on Daniher. He has the size and athleticism to go with him. Something to look forward to in the future But for today I reckon we begin with our regular structure and adjust if we need to.

Dive want to sidetrack the thread too much, but why the hell is Wayne Carey anywhere near a TV camera? It's true that if you're good at sport in this country you can do pretty much anything. Including

That would all be nice if it were true. I do agree that doing nice things helps a great deal, but we don't need supernatural reasons.

But that's a conversation for another thread:

Go Pies!

I got into a discussion about Carey the other day on another thread https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-about-the-game.1123892/page-64#post-55306027

Google maps doesn't seem to want to find it... Guess I'll go try my luck down at the Dickson shops.

What's this Ainslie business?
The tradies at Dickson will have it. Although it used to be the busiest place in Canberra for two up, don’t know what it’s like now. If not there’s a pub called the ducks nuts that should have it.

Ainslie are just rich scum bags, I don’t like giving them my money. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ANCAC Day results from a Collingwood perspective from the past dozen years:

2006 - W
2007 - W
2008 - W

2009 - L

2010 - W
2011 - W
2012 - W

2013 - L

2014 - W
2015 - W
2016 - W

2017 - L

Sincerely hoping the pattern continues for many years to come :D

But... I don't want to lose the 2021 ANZAC Day game!

While people naturally focus a lot of attention on Daniher I feel that Stewart is an improved player because he's finally started to fill out his skinny frame so the player we come up against today isn't the one of previous seasons and we need to be wary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back