News AFL trade, free agency and draft. "who goes where?" - No freakin' hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick 88 for Mitchell replacement and 2 rookie upgrades. Gold Coast blew it and could of had the great deal we gave the Saints.

Dude, where have you been this whole thread?:p
Waiting out the madness in the shadows?
Com'mon, you're the only person that we don't know the thoughts of re our trade period shenanigans...;)
Biding my time !!
My thoughts are this
Whilst it hurts to lose a couple of club legends I believe the hysteria I've read on here re our trade decisions more akin to the Richmond board
We have cleared cap space, built a war chest for Martin or Fyfe ( or someone else) and traded for our needs
Stoked with Omeara but especially Mitchell and those who have bagged Vickery may just eat their words
I believe also that their may be a couple of late hidden gems in the ND or rookie draft this year
Overall pretty proud of the club

Mannnn GWS shed some serious player weight.

Looks like the Deledio deal squashed out some players hardddddd. Bit tight in the cap methinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, if it's true, nabbing Carlton's future second round pick for crappy picks is a ripping deal.

We scrapped back some serious value in that deal. We pulled back some embarrassment from the Saints deal there.

Palmer for pick 135 in the eighth round.

I had no idea there was an "eighth round".

Guessing this is what it will look like on the draft night with us...

6a00d8341c9cc153ef01116884ed7c970c-400wi

This is hilarious, the main board draft page yesterday was full of gold coast and essendon posters going on about how he will never be traded, how he is coming to essendon. Now they are just trying to troll about the picks we used. Hopes and dreams destroyed for the dons supporters.. and wow the gold coast guys who have been so active on our board and the main board over the last week or so are now going to be feeling a little empty after all the spouting from cochrane resulting in nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back