Game Day AFL Trade Period 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

PSA

In this thread, ploz provide sauces for anything you claim as fact. It can be specific such as an article link or Neale's sisters cousins hairdresser or vague such as "own sauces" but ploz avoid blanket statements with no reference point, it makes people antsy.

What's our strategy here? Just not have players here who don't want to play for us?
We're going for top of the draft spreadsheet for points to then spend it all it an amazing flurry just so posters can endlessly pour over every missed player in the future as we once held every pick.

If we are trading Lobb, we are drafting Andrew. Obviously has the physical traits but what's he like off the field? Anyone have any insights?

At least we learnt this week that when you negotiate over a contracted player you have to provide a draft pick that is at least 30 picks higher than if they’re not contracted. What does that make Lobb worth?

19 and 22 get it done?

We have already stated we are going to the draft with 6 and 8

I don't see it happening tbh

Not sure, I'd rather we don't. He is more valuable for us next year than draft picks.

I was hoping we give you our 14 for your 19 and 22. It'll leave us with 18,19,22 hand and you'll have 6,8,14.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf is going on at this club?

Seems like Lobb didn't like some home truths told to him in the end of season review.

If he wants to coast he can go back to GWS, if we want to goto the next level, he needed to as well.

We have plenty of people keen to play for us, ffs we even had Neale saying he is thinking of coming back. If thats not an endorsement people like the club i'm not sure what is.

If we are trading Lobb, we are drafting Andrew. Obviously has the physical traits but what's he like off the field? Anyone have any insights?
Exactly my thoughts, Andrew looks something special. In fact wouldn't surprise me if we took Andrew and then Amiss.

I also think Hawthorn will grab him though before us.

Not sure, I'd rather we don't. He is more valuable for us next year than draft picks.

I was hoping we give you our 14 for your 19 and 22. It'll leave us with 18,19,22 hand and you'll have 6,8,14.
we need one of 19 and 22 for Clark though

if we were getting Neale then we could leave Clark but not losing 19 and 22 for 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Trade Period 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back