Game Day AFL Trade Period 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

PSA

In this thread, ploz provide sauces for anything you claim as fact. It can be specific such as an article link or Neale's sisters cousins hairdresser or vague such as "own sauces" but ploz avoid blanket statements with no reference point, it makes people antsy.

Cal Twomey is one reporter who is honest and actually has inside sources.
that is true.

Its a result of him being the draft expert. he interviews and gets to know the players before they are drafted. he gets to know their family.
also listening to his podcast he sounds like a fan who's job involves footy (also explains some of his terrible hot takes). so the players don't view him as a hack.

I think Lobb was offended early on at the end of our season when at his meeting he was told he needed to improve in some aspects of his game ,mainly rucking . I think he didn't like that because he is so precious and it hurt his ego and now wants out, to whoever. I don't think that he has entirely been happy to be with us and only came for the money. He obviously isn't invested as other players, in our future and getting to a premiership ,seems to be all about himself.

I think Lobb was offended early on at the end of our season when at his meeting he was told he needed to improve in some aspects of his game ,mainly rucking . I think he didn't like that because he is so precious and it hurt his ego and now wants out, to whoever. I don't think that he has entirely been happy to be with us and only came for the money. He obviously isn't invested as other players, in our future and getting to a premiership ,seems to be all about himself.
Source please?

The War begins:
Nathan Wilson - offer one year contract to cross to another agen,otherwise cut
Blake Acres - don't play him and dont renew his contract
Bailey Banfield - see Wilson, actually stuff that cut
Reece Conca - already done
Griffin Logue - offer extension, bonus for getting rid of Young
Liam Henry - see Logue
Michael Walters - don't extend until he is out of contract
Joel Hamling - don't renew or extend. If he wants a trade say no.
Travis Colyer - see above

Dont trade for:
Tim English
Ian Hill
Sam Taylor
Seems his stable is getting empty

My little crystal ball.......

Lobb is an outsider at the club, he will be worth nothing in two years so now is the time to move him on. Will get what they can for him. Darcy Tucker not signed yet will become part of a trade to get Tim English in to the club. Bulldogs list is the opposite of ours with tall forward depth, plus they are bringing in Darcy this year. Lobb and Tucker out English in, picks involved but god knows what..................my crystal ball has been wrong many times before. I just think that not having Tucker signed means that he is on the trade table......... he is the bait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, some people getting upset in here. It's just a used car salesmen trying to sell his banged up old euro that was once expensive but now costs far too much to keep on the road. His job is to carry on like a pork chop, don't take it personally or plot revenge.

We hold all the contract, it's our call so we need to get a great deal or it ain't happening. Lobb is still fronting up to training with no trade and probably has competition for his spot with a few rookies in the draft. It might actually drive him to improve next year and get him to play 20 games and kick 40 goals so he can earn a trade. If he sooks and doesn't perform, 2023 will be him last year in the AFL playing WAFL.

Wow, some people getting upset in here. It's just a used car salesmen trying to sell his banged up old euro that was once expensive but now costs far too much to keep on the road. His job is to carry on like a pork chop, don't take it personally or plot revenge.

We hold all the contract, it's our call so we need to get a great deal or it ain't happening. Lobb is still fronting up to training with no trade and probably has competition for his spot with a few rookies in the draft. It might actually drive him to improve next year and get him to play 20 games and kick 40 goals so he can earn a trade. If he sooks and doesn't perform, 2023 will be him last year in the AFL playing WAFL.
More so it has highlighted the importance of drafting a potential replacement in Williams.

Dont shoot the messenger with your angry thumbs down, he is just relaying an idea thrown up by the nuffies running trade radio.
Who can I shoot then?

Huh? why would we want Tom Mitchell? Why would the Hawks want Coniglio when they have put anyway over 26 up for trade?

Trade Radio makes no sense.
In bold for the people at the back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Trade Period 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back