Mega Thread AFL uses Simonds Stadium for qualifying final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catgirl any chance you can wander over to the bay and wind up Hodgepodge... would be gold to see.. you have a lot of attitude and don't take a backwards step he is a moron and doesn't back down EVER. I think you could be the person that cracks him :)

You don't read to good do you. respect and liking are two different things as stated by Catgirl.

I was just highlighting the irony of someone who appeared to have no respect claiming most of your supporters have respect.

and tissues? Please. nothing said here has anything on the WCE/Freo shit fights. haha

I find "nothing to like about your club" as disrespectful to freo.

I do not respect your club. It was created to appeal to south of the river bogans and create a competitive market to the state side up the road.

And last time i checked, subiaco was an inferior ground to KP. There are no good seats there. And you cant stand anywhere.

lol. *sigh* "whoosh" right over your head.
Nope, quite the other way around.

I meant to call myself an impeccable scholar, but now that I've had to explain it you've ruined the light humour.

based on my understanding of irony there was. meh, dont really care tbh.
Then you shouldn't have replied, smartie.

nope, so with these pitiful attempts, you got no hope.
It wasn't pitiful. You were implying that there were tears in WC/Freo shitfights. Not really that hard to get the head around.

Catgirl any chance you can wander over to the bay and wind up Hodgepodge... would be gold to see.. you have a lot of attitude and don't take a backwards step he is a moron and doesn't back down EVER. I think you could be the person that cracks him :)
I had a huge argument with him on the main board once...he didn't reply to my last post last time I checked :)

Might look into it one day.

I do not respect your club. It was created to appeal to south of the river bogans and create a competitive market to the state side up the road.
lol SOTR v NOTR. not getting into that.

And last time i checked, subiaco was an inferior ground to KP. There are no good seats there. And you cant stand anywhere.
i haven't been to KP, but don't doubt it, Subi is a hole.

Nope, quite the other way around.
rite, gotcha now.

Then you shouldn't have replied, smartie.
pay that.

It wasn't pitiful. You were implying that there were tears in WC/Freo shitfights. Not really that hard to get the head around.
no i just said that we have copped much worse from WCE over the years, and u got a long way to go to scratch the surface.

rite, gotcha now.

pay that.

no i just said that we have copped much worse from WCE over the years, and u got a long way to go to scratch the surface.
Lol.

*Claims Geelong supporters don't scratch the surface*

*Sooks about how we don't respect his club*

Please just stop :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back