AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting thoughts. I'm pretty sure I know who this is, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and not name you. I think it's disappointing that you should say these things when you have some mates who are involved with the Bears (and one of your good mates captaining the side).

Listen there is no denying the team is a shadow of last year's team. There is also no denying we will struggle this year. How this can in any way be sheeted back to Kenmore's relationship with the magpies is a bit ridiculous and fairly arrogant on your behalf.

I'm not too sure what you want the bears to do. Should we actively attempt to poach the magpies players? We don't have anything to offer a player who wants to play at the highest level. What we do now is take the players that the magpies don't want, or who no longer want to play there. Last year's team had 7 former magpies players in the best 22. They were all picked when available and were treated as valuable members of the club. Three of those guys have remained and two of them are captaining the bloody team this year (as you well know).

If the players come across, we pick them, if they don't, we don't pick them. We're also not going to pick magpies players who don't cut it. Yesterday we had magpies guys playing in the reserves and they will stay there unless they show something to be selected. Of course we're going to pick our juniors players. They are the only steady and reliable source of players we get each year. Relying on the few guys the magpies cut is not a way to sustain a club.

Last year's team beat every other club except for Wynnum so when you talk about not being able to cut it in the competition you're a bit off the mark. Last year's team also contained a stack of Kenmore juniors players. Those who left, didn't leave because of any issues with the magpies. I'm not aware of any issues that any of our players have with them and from speaking to former magpies players I don't see that the magpies players have any issues with us.

You're talking garbage and should show come more support for your mates who have left your club to help to build another one. I'm looking forward to a good year with some of the new blokes who have come across from the magpies and some of our juniors who we are hoping to build into our future leaders.
****in hell, fair Novel.. You must have some time on your hands..

Let's hear some predictions for the weekend:

Coorparoo vs Yeronga
Alex Hills vs UQ Red Lions
Wynnum vs Kenmore
Caloundra vs Aspley

My tips for seniors:
- Coorparoo by 48 points. After watching Yeronga seniors almost lose to our reserves team, they aren't very good. Our reserves are terrible at football even for a reserves team, so Yeronga will struggle all year.

- Alex Hills by 62 points. We are the best team and we will be feasting on Red Lions this Saturday. Carn Bombers!

- Wynnum by 184 points. Kenmore sound like they will struggle to get within 100 points of any team in the comp.

- Caloundra by 52 points. Aspley are simply not good enough for this comp and should be playing in division 2.

Gossip from last nights Div 1, 2 & 3 Presidents Meeting.

It will be compulsory for the two Clubs that play off in the 2010 DIV 2 GF, to promote themselves into Div 1 for 2011.

ABOUT TIME! :thumbsu:

Gossip from last nights Div 1, 2 & 3 Presidents Meeting.

It will be compulsory for the two Clubs that play off in the 2010 DIV 2 GF, to promote themselves into Div 1 for 2011.

ABOUT TIME! :thumbsu:

What is going to happen to Kenmore and Yeronga? Are they going to have to go down to division 2 or is it going to be a 10 team division 1 comp next year?

Coorparoo vs Yeronga – Coorparoo by 46 points
Alex Hills vs UQ Red Lions – UQ by 38 points
Wynnum vs Kenmore – Wynnum by 3 goals (tough to beat at home)
Caloundra vs Aspley – Caloundra by 86 points

What is going to happen to Kenmore and Yeronga? Are they going to have to go down to division 2 or is it going to be a 10 team division 1 comp next year?

Your poor attempt at baiting hasn't gone unnoticed, but just focusing on the comp structure issue, I wasn't actually there, but Im of the understanding that no relegation will be happening in 2011, in order to get a better spread of numbers across the Div's.

& then in 2012 a promotion/relegation system will be put into place.

Once again, well overdue.

Hartlett, that's just about the harshest thing you've said on this forum. WE WILL NOT BE MOVED. Our coach has moulded us into one hell of a team. A UNIFIED team. No more heroes, no more kings of the castle, just good honest footballers working together to achieve something special.

GO BEARS 2010!

Hartlett, I am willing to pay you $50 for you to reveal yourself before this weekends game. Personal message me your bank details if you will take this offer.

Hartlett, that's just about the harshest thing you've said on this forum. WE WILL NOT BE MOVED. Our coach has moulded us into one hell of a team. A UNIFIED team. No more heroes, no more kings of the castle, just good honest footballers working together to achieve something special.

GO BEARS 2010!

You're a ****ing loser mate. You guys will get destoryed. The only thing that can save you this weekend is if it floods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hartlett, I am willing to pay you $50 for you to reveal yourself before this weekends game. Personal message me your bank details if you will take this offer.

Mate, you should use that $50 to try and buy some new players after we give you guys a spanking this weekend. A player who will play for $50 would struggle to make our reserves team, but could really boost your seniors.

welcome to the state association - 'Chronicles of Harlett' forum.

Alex Hills versus Kenmore..... what will the bombers win by mate?

Do you play seniors?

Mate, of course I play seniors. I wouldn't talk smack if I didn't.
If we don't pick up any injuries this weekend, then we'll have a full strength team against Kenmore in 3 weeks time. With a full strength team we will win by 212 points at the very minimum. If we only have half of our team in, we will probably only win by 120 points.

We have a lot of players who can kick goals and they will all kick bags!

I feel sorry for Uni and Kenmore, because they both have to play us 3 times this year and everyone else only has to play us twice.

If we don't pick up any injuries this weekend, then we'll have a full strength team against Kenmore in 3 weeks time. With a full strength team we will win by 212 points at the very minimum. If we only have half of our team in, we will probably only win by 120 points.

I feel sorry for Uni and Kenmore, because they both have to play us 3 times this year and everyone else only has to play us twice.
you have a total lack of respect for all teams on this forum. I hope to christ people find out who you really are, and when you play you get towelled up big time. Do us all a favour and grow up.

212 , ok noted. and what about this week? playing u.q?

i don't mind the talk up, insightful into how alex are going.

Bear in there and the lion man shouldn't take it so personally.. its purely Hartlett's opinion on your teams, and rather than get offended now, why not wait and see how the performances between the teams pan out over the course of the year

captain adjudicator, oh sorry bromanbomber :)

you've always got interesting non biased input on here, leaning towards any particular team and division that you follow?

The forum is an opportunity for all.. the overtly cheeky and somewhat arrogant, the informitive and the shit stirrers or even Travolta.

surely hartlett isn't actually involved at alex hills. if this imbicile played for my club, i would be filthy!! he'd have to be a player / supporter of any other club that isn't alex and just attempting to create a bit of animosity to alex hills... and has done a stellar job! i now am a Massive supporter of every other team in State Association that is not Alex Hills and wish everyone well in either beating Alex Hills on the Scoreboard, or putting a few in the ambulance.:thumbsu:;)

The team from Alex that kenmore played only 2 weeks ago did not seem to have anyone as arrogant in yourself in it hartlett. Or were you on the bench and that is why i missed seeing you on the field...

212 points is quite a prediction i can't see any team winning by that margin this year but confidence is certainly something you are going to need to get anywhere near a win like that no matter who you play this year.

Kenmore may take a few weeks to get there game plan and team working together properly but by mid season should be on the ball. It can only be a positive for the boys to be playing the better sides 3 times this year as they can only get better.

surely hartlett isn't actually involved at alex hills. if this imbicile played for my club, i would be filthy!! he'd have to be a player / supporter of any other club that isn't alex and just attempting to create a bit of animosity to alex hills... and has done a stellar job! i now am a Massive supporter of every other team in State Association that is not Alex Hills and wish everyone well in either beating Alex Hills on the Scoreboard, or putting a few in the ambulance.:thumbsu:;)

gee they don't like you on here HaRTLETT..

What happened to rating your own team.. and rating your mates. He simply thinks that they're the team to beat.. no proof against him as yet gents..

There is going to be a 10 team Div 1 comp for next season and as mentioned earlier, both grand final teams in the seniors of Div 2 will be forced to go up. From 2012 onwards there will be a promotion/relegation system between Div 1 and 2.

Also heard from the meeting that the umpires are going to be alot stricter this season. Any back chat to them and a player will either be yellow carded and off for 15 minutes or red carded and off for the rest of the game. Whilst I can understand that umpiring is a prick of job, I think that it's a little harsh considering we don't get the best umpires running around in the State Association. Anyhow just means we will have to keep our mouths shut for the benefit of our team...

There is going to be a 10 team Div 1 comp for next season and as mentioned earlier, both grand final teams in the seniors of Div 2 will be forced to go up. From 2012 onwards there will be a promotion/relegation system between Div 1 and 2.

Also heard from the meeting that the umpires are going to be alot stricter this season. Any back chat to them and a player will either be yellow carded and off for 15 minutes or red carded and off for the rest of the game. Whilst I can understand that umpiring is a prick of job, I think that it's a little harsh considering we don't get the best umpires running around in the State Association. Anyhow just means we will have to keep our mouths shut for the benefit of our team...

The Umpires certainly are going to be a bit stricter over at kenmore we had a guy red carded on the weekend for the smallest amount of back chat. They have been wanting to get to this for a few years now but if you back chat once i think it is a bit extreme. if you do it repeatedly i can see a send off as a good option but not a once off.

They are also doing the no rush goal deal as well from the AFL who knew that was going to be in this year. makes it alot harder on the guys who play down back.

Guess the backmen will just have to be less obvious then :D

I think only one team (premier of 2010) should go up, that way both Divs will have even numbers. IMO from 2012, they should relegate the wooden spooner from Div 1 and promote the premier from Div 2.

That way there will always be even numbers in both divisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back