AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had that rule in tassie for last 2yrs. I've only seen 1 person stupid enough to walk it over the line (he didn't know the rule was in place), Quite funny watching 18 blokes all run to grab the ball for the freebie shot at goal

captain adjudicator, oh sorry bromanbomber :)

you've always got interesting non biased input on here, leaning towards any particular team and division that you follow?

The forum is an opportunity for all.. the overtly cheeky and somewhat arrogant, the informitive and the shit stirrers or even Travolta.
I follow a few teams ratta and one of them definitely isn't alex hills. :p

Let's hear some predictions for the weekend:

Coorparoo vs Yeronga
Alex Hills vs UQ Red Lions
Wynnum vs Kenmore
Caloundra vs Aspley

My tips for seniors:
- Coorparoo by 48 points. After watching Yeronga seniors almost lose to our reserves team, they aren't very good. Our reserves are terrible at football even for a reserves team, so Yeronga will struggle all year.

- Alex Hills by 62 points. We are the best team and we will be feasting on Red Lions this Saturday. Carn Bombers!

- Wynnum by 184 points. Kenmore sound like they will struggle to get within 100 points of any team in the comp.

- Caloundra by 52 points. Aspley are simply not good enough for this comp and should be playing in division 2.
You guys tip with your heart (or lack of it) and not your head. I've seen a few practice matches this year there is no way that the competition will be so one-sided. My tips for this week:
Coorparoo by 12 points. No bias attached here, but we're looking Ok and we are at home.
UQ by 24 points. They don't look much different than last year though. Players haven't changed, the game plan hasn't changed. Probably April premiers, August losers again. They are lucky that Alex Hills looks like having a slow start to the season.
Wynnum by 30 points. I can't believe that Kenmore has gone as far backwards as everyone says.
Caloundra by 48 points up there, no problems. A long season for Aspley I think.

You guys tip with your heart (or lack of it) and not your head. I've seen a few practice matches this year there is no way that the competition will be so one-sided. My tips for this week:
Coorparoo by 12 points. No bias attached here, but we're looking Ok and we are at home.
UQ by 24 points. They don't look much different than last year though. Players haven't changed, the game plan hasn't changed. Probably April premiers, August losers again. They are lucky that Alex Hills looks like having a slow start to the season.
Wynnum by 30 points. I can't believe that Kenmore has gone as far backwards as everyone says.
Caloundra by 48 points up there, no problems. A long season for Aspley I think.
Is Ben Gibson playing for you this season or has he elected to go back to Morningside?

Finally it is here!! Cannot wait for tomorrow. Should be great to show the rest of the league our new found enthusiasm under the big man Rabs.

My tips: The mighty Devils - 26points
Uni by 15
Wynnum by 162
Caloundra by 76

Is someone going to collate all the tips and make a leaderboard? Maybe Hartlett could make himself useful for once in his miserable life?

think the aspley state league squad has been cut so a few will be returning to the state a's squad this week. should give caloundra and a few others a run for their money.

You're a ****ing idiot mate. Rejects from the state league club would struggle to play senior football at any of the clubs in this level, including Kenmore and Yeronga. The only thing they will boost is the Aspley reserves.

Finally it is here!! Cannot wait for tomorrow. Should be great to show the rest of the league our new found enthusiasm under the big man Rabs.

Uni by 15
Wynnum by 162
Caloundra by 76

Is someone going to collate all the tips and make a leaderboard? Maybe Hartlett could make himself useful for once in his miserable life?

Piss off mate. You're going to get your first 2 tips wrong anyway. Yeronga are nothing and will get smashed by Coorparoo. As for Uni, they might beat most other teams in the comp, but they will get absolutely pumped by us tomorrow. Expect to see Alex Hills second on the ladder after tomorrow. Wynnum will be first on percentage, only due to the fact they're playing Kenmore.

Can't wait to get out there and stick it up Uni tomorrow! Up the Bombers!

You're a ****ing idiot mate. Rejects from the state league club would struggle to play senior football at any of the clubs in this level, including Kenmore and Yeronga. The only thing they will boost is the Aspley reserves.

Piss off mate. You're going to get your first 2 tips wrong anyway. Yeronga are nothing and will get smashed by Coorparoo. As for Uni, they might beat most other teams in the comp, but they will get absolutely pumped by us tomorrow. Expect to see Alex Hills second on the ladder after tomorrow. Wynnum will be first on percentage, only due to the fact they're playing Kenmore.

Can't wait to get out there and stick it up Uni tomorrow! Up the Bombers!
So i take it your playing seniors tomorrow?

So i take it your playing seniors tomorrow?

Mate, I'm lining up in the Seniors tomorrow. I would be very surprised if I didn't get picked each week. If I didn't get picked in the seniors, then our team would be able to win the premiership in the division above with ease.

Mate, I'm lining up in the Seniors tomorrow. I would be very surprised if I didn't get picked each week. If I didn't get picked in the seniors, then our team would be able to win the premiership in the division above with ease.

No your not you ****ing liar!!! There's no way you play for Alex. You have however done your job, everyone hates the pricks!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No your not you ****ing liar!!! There's no way you play for Alex. You have however done your job, everyone hates the pricks!!!

You don't ****ing know me mate. I do play for Alex Hills. Just showing a bit of confidence. It would be tough playing each week if you weren't confident. You'll also find out tomorrow why I am confident.

I reckon you play for one of the other sides like Yeronga ??

Yeronga are the last bunch of pricks that I would play for! Mate, I'm being deadly serious when I say I am from Alex Hills.

You don't ****ing know me mate. I do play for Alex Hills. Just showing a bit of confidence. It would be tough playing each week if you weren't confident. You'll also find out tomorrow why I am confident.

Yeronga are the last bunch of pricks that I would play for! Mate, I'm being deadly serious when I say I am from Alex Hills.

I've seen 2 of your praccies and I see absolutely no reason for you to be confident!!

Your a bullshit artist, but atleast mildly entertaining!

I've seen 2 of your praccies and I see absolutely no reason for you to be confident!!

Your a bullshit artist, but atleast mildly entertaining!

Mate, we've had a bunch of ressies playing seniors for all of our practice matches. We've been rotating some seniors palyers through to get some touch. This weekend we're full strength and ready to go. We will win easily.

Is Ben Gibson playing for you this season or has he elected to go back to Morningside?
sorry mate, i don't know 'cause I haven't been down to the club for a few weeks (i'm not palyin this year). saw a few practice games but won't be able to get there for a few weeks - still interstate.

ask hartlett, he seems to know everything.

Uni by 15
Wynnum by 162
Caloundra by 76

who's your captain this year chicka?

This is great it is better than watching the comedy channel.. i can't wait to see Hartlett eat his words. Here is to hoping that Alex Hills get beaten badly every week of the year.

Caloundra are only missing a few seniors players for tomorrows game against aspley, the club is looking forward to the test.
we can't wait to see how our new players go.

Coorparoo by 30
Alex Hills by 36
Wynnum by 80
Aspley by 12 i think they may suprise a few this season

My tips for Round 1 of Div 2 are

Beenleigh vs Calamvale - Beenleigh by 20

Griffith Moorooka vs Caboolture - Griffith Moorooka by 8 (Both new sides in the comp and don't know what they are like)

UQ Red Lions 2 vs Pine Rivers - Pine Rivers by 30

Redcliffe vs Kedron - Kedron by 10

Robina vs Logan City - Robina by 4 in a thriller (They are the premiership favourites). I want Logan City to win though...

I dont see why everyone would have such angst against Alex Hills just because supposedly one of their players is here talking the team up.

Personally he seems confident, let him be like that and then see the actual team performance on the weekend. The whole club shouldnt be punished because of one bloke who is claiming to play for that club.

Hartlett,
how come you haven't mentioned the game against BunyiP? I heard you were full strength and lost by a considerable amount. And I highly doubt you would have been far from full strength in the other games because what coach would want to play round one with a team full of players who haven't played for 7 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back