AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snakes Alive, I do have access to the records for all of Logan's players but I won't comment

Strike me i fell off my chair from laughing

all i can say to you blokes down at the Cobras

I would hate to be robbing a bank with Holla 7 he would give you up for sure.

Hey billy tea are u an umpire?
umm,let me guess ur one of them back in my hay day useless players that used to cut oranges in under 7 greens? let me guess ur from gympie footy club?? i like u

damn Holla.

I hit refresh and it all disappeared. Who was mr consistent who will go the tag. and more improtantly which one was little Gazza.

Give u a tip,neither will play ones this yr..and i dont talk up unless genuine chance which we are.. but each to their own im waiting for the egg on my face which i will happily wear

Brooksey has a lot of footy smarts, his experience alone would be beneficial to Logan. Dont need to have him in the midfield like before - he can be an effective player playing up forward.

Give u a tip,neither will play ones this yr..and i dont talk up unless genuine chance which we are.. but each to their own im waiting for the egg on my face which i will happily wear

Lol, I think you will wear at least one egg Cloud of smoke! Brooksey will no doubt get into the one's and whilst I don't believe he will play in the midfield, I would personally put him either on the half forward flank or in the forward pocket. Whilst he has lost a little bit of pace, his footy smarts will still see him get the pill and set up the full forward or kick a couple a match. Too smart to be plying his trade in the two's, even though I know it won't bother him as long as he is playing.

In term's of Gus, he has been made the Two's captain (and rightfully so). Many people doubted him last season and he well and truly put egg on their faces. He might be getting on in age but he is personally the best footballer I have ever played with and I have played with/against some brilliant footballers back down in Tassie in a much much better league then Div 2. Gus is the everywhere man, he is a very clever footballer and honestly doesn't need pace to get the pill. He could easily play one's and I think he should be, but this is only my opinion and I am only a player and have no say in the coaching side of things. Like I said earlier, he proved his worth when he went back up to the seniors last season and also won the Reserves Comp Medal from only 8 games. If he does spend the majority of the year captaining the Reserves I will bet on him to go back to back with the Comp Medal...

Lol, I think you will wear at least one egg Cloud of smoke! Brooksey will no doubt get into the one's and whilst I don't believe he will play in the midfield, I would personally put him either on the half forward flank or in the forward pocket. Whilst he has lost a little bit of pace, his footy smarts will still see him get the pill and set up the full forward or kick a couple a match. Too smart to be plying his trade in the two's, even though I know it won't bother him as long as he is playing.

In term's of Gus, he has been made the Two's captain (and rightfully so). Many people doubted him last season and he well and truly put egg on their faces. He might be getting on in age but he is personally the best footballer I have ever played with and I have played with/against some brilliant footballers back down in Tassie in a much much better league then Div 2. Gus is the everywhere man, he is a very clever footballer and honestly doesn't need pace to get the pill. He could easily play one's and I think he should be, but this is only my opinion and I am only a player and have no say in the coaching side of things. Like I said earlier, he proved his worth when he went back up to the seniors last season and also won the Reserves Comp Medal from only 8 games. If he does spend the majority of the year captaining the Reserves I will bet on him to go back to back with the Comp Medal...
On behalf of the logan cobra's 1's players,we would like to apologise for the banter from one of our 2's player and only a 2's player,we arent cocky we just work hard as a new unit as quietly as possible..people should keep their mouths shut and any goals we achieve will be deserved and doesnt need to be explained especially if its from a player from the 2's who's too outspoken.

On behalf of the logan cobra's 1's players,we would like to apologise for the banter from one of our 2's player and only a 2's player,we arent cocky we just work hard as a new unit as quietly as possible..people should keep their mouths shut and any goals we achieve will be deserved and doesnt need to be explained especially if its from a player from the 2's who's too outspoken.

That's fine Cloud of smoke, you can say what u want. I have been at the club 5 seasons and spent 85% of that time playing seniors and all those 5 seasons with those two people that you have mentioned earlier and because of this that's why I put my thoughts forward onto why they can play 1's. You can call me a 2's player all that u want. Whilst I consider myself an average footballer, I know personally that I can play 1's again, but I also have my doubters and I have nothing to prove to anyone. I've played a higher level than Div 2 and when I do eventually retire I can walk away with that knowledge. You can call me outspoken, but I have not bagged out one single Logan City player but have only put my own personal opinions and I state only my personal opinions about those that I believe are good enough to play in the senior side. You are entitled to your own opinions and if you believe that those two aren't good enough to play in the seniors then that is fair enough. I have taken criticism all of my footballing career and proven those doubters wrong and you can call me only a two's player all you like, it honestly doesn't phase me in the slightest. Whilst I would like to be playing seniors (and everyone should strive to play as high as they can for their club) I am happy to play two's with a bunch of good blokes and for the greater good of the football club if that's what's needed.

I don't appreciate however getting my head bitten off and name dragged through the mud from someone who is supposed to play at the same club as me...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do any of you blokes look outside of your front door?
Wait until you play some teams north of the river...

Kedron look the goods in both seniors and reserves!

Gus is a man of few words with a unmistakable strut!

Do any of you blokes look outside of your front door?
Wait until you play some teams north of the river...

Kedron look the goods in both seniors and reserves!

That you do. The practice match in the ressies between UQ and Kedron was a good test for both sides. Your blokes just a had a tad more experience on the day. Looking forward to the rematch

**** Cloud of smoke!! that is bloody harsh what you have said about holla7. I think he has a point in what he has said about Brooka and Gussy. They are both good footballers and even though the one's side is really strong at the moment they could both play at that level.

holla7 is definintly not a gun footballer but I think he still has something to offer the senior side from the games I have seen him play.

That's fine Cloud of smoke, you can say what u want. I have been at the club 5 seasons and spent 85% of that time playing seniors and all those 5 seasons with those two people that you have mentioned earlier and because of this that's why I put my thoughts forward onto why they can play 1's. You can call me a 2's player all that u want. Whilst I consider myself an average footballer, I know personally that I can play 1's again, but I also have my doubters and I have nothing to prove to anyone. I've played a higher level than Div 2 and when I do eventually retire I can walk away with that knowledge. You can call me outspoken, but I have not bagged out one single Logan City player but have only put my own personal opinions and I state only my personal opinions about those that I believe are good enough to play in the senior side. You are entitled to your own opinions and if you believe that those two aren't good enough to play in the seniors then that is fair enough. I have taken criticism all of my footballing career and proven those doubters wrong and you can call me only a two's player all you like, it honestly doesn't phase me in the slightest. Whilst I would like to be playing seniors (and everyone should strive to play as high as they can for their club) I am happy to play two's with a bunch of good blokes and for the greater good of the football club if that's what's needed.

I don't appreciate however getting my head bitten off and name dragged through the mud from someone who is supposed to play at the same club as me...

Massive Problems! Massive Massive Problems! :thumbsdown:
Could u please shut up, please!
Me and the rest of the blokes from other clubs on here, can't handle laughing at u any longer! It hurst my stomach!

If all the village idiots ran off together & formed their own village, u would hands down be voted their village idiot!

Massive Problems! Massive Massive Problems! :thumbsdown:
Could u please shut up, please!
Me and the rest of the blokes from other clubs on here, can't handle laughing at u any longer! It hurst my stomach!

If all the village idiots ran off together & formed their own village, u would hands down be voted their village idiot!

& Snorky...... stop baiting him will u!

well well well Billy P

Me and all the blokes from other clubs on here

Most have stuck there hand up and pledged alliances to one team or another.

As for you Billy P you said "i went and watched Kedron the other day" does that mean your from kedron or infact from up on the peninsula at Redcliffe?

Lets lay the cards on the table here boys

The Publician - Buffs
Holla7 - Cobras
Cloud of Smoke - Cobras
Snakes Alive - ??????
Roaring Uni Lion - obvious
Lenny 29 - Springwood / beenleigh / Cobras

All that leaves is you Billy P?

well well well Billy P

Me and all the blokes from other clubs on here

Most have stuck there hand up and pledged alliances to one team or another.

As for you Billy P you said "i went and watched Kedron the other day" does that mean your from kedron or infact from up on the peninsula at Redcliffe?

Lets lay the cards on the table here boys

The Publician - Buffs
Holla7 - Cobras
Cloud of Smoke - Cobras
Snakes Alive - ??????
Roaring Uni Lion - obvious
Lenny 29 - Springwood / beenleigh / Cobras

All that leaves is you Billy P?

The Maitland Pumpkin Pickers!

Read back & Im sure u can work me out.
Lets just say, North of the river.

There has been some rumblings on here about Perry Bolt going to the Cobras.

Bryce is a contracted player at the Buffs and will not be crossing the river to play at logan. End of Story

**** Cloud of smoke!! that is bloody harsh what you have said about holla7. I think he has a point in what he has said about Brooka and Gussy. They are both good footballers and even though the one's side is really strong at the moment they could both play at that level.

holla7 is definintly not a gun footballer but I think he still has something to offer the senior side from the games I have seen him play.
hey can u read??,if so some1 already repied in my name saying i agreed about brooksey and so(being one of their senior players id have brooksey there all day anyday,i was just told that brooksey wasnt interested in playin seniors not that he isnt up to it anymore as his record speaks for itself and is by far greater than mine..holla,well yes he does mean well but like wat said we are on the up and ud have to be pretty silly to write wat he did regarding new recruitment after some1 writes jokin that they should name their recruitment espescially if he didnt ask for their opinion on it.. either way im pretty sure most would kno who i am by name not alias and i hide nothing.. cobras 2010

What's this facination with Perry Bolt? As a guy who played in the back line last year I can say the buffs had noone who was super special compared to the rest. Unless you have the full forward from strathpine or Logan I'm un impressed with and pickups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back