AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All aboard the Bomber Train! Next stop Premiership!

What a solid win on the weekend, just shows the rest of you clowns that we are the team to beat!

Don't know what those uni guys were talking about, they haven't picked up any new players. They still look like the same team they have always been. Their disposal was absolutely shocking and they couldn't get it out of their backline to save themselves. Looks like they have lost their best onballer from last year, that scrooto or scroota guy, which meant they had nothing on the ball.

Some of our younger players proved that they're well up to the standard and will be hard to stop. A lot of them are probably good enough to play state league, but are going to help the club out for at least this year. Buswell, who is normally a gun up forward has been a revelation down back. I would say he was best on ground. Our onballers dominated the centre clearances and the uni backline struggled to man up on our forwards.

Uni will struggle this year. If they manage to make the top 4, then the competition has really gone downhill.

All in all, a very easy win for us and I look forward to smashing Kenmore by 200 points next game! That will put us on top of the ladder and we won't fall from there all year.

UP THE BOMBERS!!

Hartlett, you are one arrogant ******. It was a close match and we are still getting used to the new systems with the new coach. looking forward to playing you on our home track in round 2. Let me guess, you were that fat prick on the half forward flank next to the club house yelling abuse like no tomorrow? IDIOT

On another issue, bear in there, I think that kenmorebear10 is actually Dan Wayne himself. What a toss!

I'm hoping the "Cobbies" come second this year. That would be great. :footy:

Long season ahead of them mate, I'd reckon they'd be over achieving if they get to play semi's.
But, with the edition of that CHF who use to play at Beenleigh (not sure of his name), that may boost their chances.

And to also provide an "official" voice to the Leopards campaign, we are keen to develop again this year and get the most out of the cattle we have... happydaze seems a bit over zealous with his thinking so just wanting to ensure that what is written might not always be the opinion or view of the club....

Long season ahead of them mate, I'd reckon they'd be over achieving if they get to play semi's.
But, with the edition of that CHF who use to play at Beenleigh (not sure of his name), that may boost their chances.

Haha, no doubt about you Billy, your mail is spot on as always!! IF Perry-Bolt comes down our forwardline will be scary.

I'm leaving it right there at the risk of sounding like Hartlett/HDaze but I'd be amazed if we dont play semi's as I'm sure you would be!! ;)

Haha, no doubt about you Billy, your mail is spot on as always!! IF Perry-Bolt comes down our forwardline will be scary.

I'm leaving it right there at the risk of sounding like Hartlett/HDaze but I'd be amazed if we dont play semi's as I'm sure you would be!! ;)

Snakes alive do the five, the only thing scary about your forward line is the amount of convicted criminals in it.

Someone said about Kedron looking the goods to venture into Div 1 next year, can anyone care to elaborate on their game against Redcliffe? Both teams will be pretty strong this year from all the talk.

Its not surprising Caboolture's performance, they have come down from Div 1 and I'm sure they have acquired a few new guys as well - doesnt matter if they got flogged every week in Div 1, they would bring a general sort of play from Div 1 and would dominate parts of the season in Div 2.

In 2007, Redcliffe came down from Div 1 and dominated early parts of the season only to fall off near the end. Kedron and Beenleigh made the GF that yr.

Logan has had a few years to develop their squad and adjust to Div 2 again. I remember they did stuggle to win in 2008 and only started winning half way through the season so its not surprising about Griffith Moorooka's performance, they came up from Div 3 and will need time to adjust to Div 2. UQ seem to have improved a lot from last year but then they have had that year to adjust to Div 2 footy.

Someone said about Kedron looking the goods to venture into Div 1 next year, can anyone care to elaborate on their game against Redcliffe? Both teams will be pretty strong this year from all the talk.

Its not surprising Caboolture's performance, they have come down from Div 1 and I'm sure they have acquired a few new guys as well - doesnt matter if they got flogged every week in Div 1, they would bring a general sort of play from Div 1 and would dominate parts of the season in Div 2.

In 2007, Redcliffe came down from Div 1 and dominated early parts of the season only to fall off near the end. Kedron and Beenleigh made the GF that yr.

Logan has had a few years to develop their squad and adjust to Div 2 again. I remember they did stuggle to win in 2008 and only started winning half way through the season so its not surprising about Griffith Moorooka's performance, they came up from Div 3 and will need time to adjust to Div 2. UQ seem to have improved a lot from last year but then they have had that year to adjust to Div 2 footy.

You're so wise Jubair. You remind me of a gay, South African version of myself.

All aboard the Bomber Train! Next stop Premiership!

What a solid win on the weekend, just shows the rest of you clowns that we are the team to beat!

Don't know what those uni guys were talking about, they haven't picked up any new players. They still look like the same team they have always been. Their disposal was absolutely shocking and they couldn't get it out of their backline to save themselves. Looks like they have lost their best onballer from last year, that scrooto or scroota guy, which meant they had nothing on the ball.

Some of our younger players proved that they're well up to the standard and will be hard to stop. A lot of them are probably good enough to play state league, but are going to help the club out for at least this year. Buswell, who is normally a gun up forward has been a revelation down back. I would say he was best on ground. Our onballers dominated the centre clearances and the uni backline struggled to man up on our forwards.

Uni will struggle this year. If they manage to make the top 4, then the competition has really gone downhill.

All in all, a very easy win for us and I look forward to smashing Kenmore by 200 points next game! That will put us on top of the ladder and we won't fall from there all year.

UP THE BOMBERS!!

Uni are very fit extremely well drilled & certainly playing a better standard of football than 2009 will be the big improvers in 2010

Snakes alive do the five, the only thing scary about your forward line is the amount of convicted criminals in it.

Lol, I'd dare say Bear in There that Logan's forward line would give Kenmore a run for their money after what I have heard about your team this season. It's Totally different to when we played you guys in the 2006 Div 2 Grand Final. We have picked up some very handy recruits that have played alot better grades then Div 1 or 2. In addition those that have stuck around Div 2 have proven year in year out whether at Logan or other clubs that they can not only take a strong mark, play consistent football but also kick a bag.

If we keep the players that we have and pick up Perry-Bolt from the Buffaloes, it will be a great year at Cobra Land. I am by no means predicting Premiership success but like Snakes Alive, I would be disappointed if the Seniors didn't make at least the Semi's.

In addition I think our Reserve grade will be extremely competitive next game when last year's Reserves Comp Medallist and this years 2's captain Mark Kennedy come backs into the side after playing in the local cricket grand final on the weekend. Also Mr Consistent Greg Brookes who will know doubt go straight back into the 1's. Also we have around 3-4 more quality senior players to force their way back up, so whilst we got pumped by Robina by 71 points (8 Goals goes to that one umpire who seemed liked he was being payed by the Roos and doesn't deserve another gig as a Div 2 umpire) I am fairly confident that our two's will at least make the finals this year!

And to also provide an "official" voice to the Leopards campaign, we are keen to develop again this year and get the most out of the cattle we have... happydaze seems a bit over zealous with his thinking so just wanting to ensure that what is written might not always be the opinion or view of the club....

Just letting the good folks in footyland know to get on board the "Leopard Train" to September action. Or am I now not to beleive in all the talk at training that we are going to be the team to beat. Back home we talked the talk and backed it up on the feild, so let the peasant clubs worry about playing us, we are the force to be recond with. I hope the veiw of my club is that we are GOOD. Watch out for the train.

Hartlett, you are one arrogant ******. It was a close match and we are still getting used to the new systems with the new coach. looking forward to playing you on our home track in round 2. Let me guess, you were that fat prick on the half forward flank next to the club house yelling abuse like no tomorrow? IDIOT

On another issue, bear in there, I think that kenmorebear10 is actually Dan Wayne himself. What a toss!

mate my name is jadyn puttland and i played footy with dan wayne in 16s... i have to agree with you, hartlett is very confident and uni will only get better. might be a different story when they match up with uni at uni

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just letting the good folks in footyland know to get on board the "Leopard Train" to September action. Or am I now not to beleive in all the talk at training that we are going to be the team to beat. Back home we talked the talk and backed it up on the feild, so let the peasant clubs worry about playing us, we are the force to be recond with. I hope the veiw of my club is that we are GOOD. Watch out for the train.

happydaze, I'm starting to get the feeling that you aren't actually involved with Calamvale. I think that maybe you are involved with another Div 2 club and are spinning all this shit so that other people have a bad opinion of the Leopards. If you are truly involved with them, I think you need to follow the lead of Mighty Leopards and be honest about what you are trying to achieve this year. I have a healthy respect for Calamvale and if I wasn't at Logan City you would be one of the first clubs I would pick to play for. Calamvale are always competitive and I hope that you guys can make the finals for the first time this year but stating that you will dominate the competition is pushing it a little far don't you think???

happydaze, I'm starting to get the feeling that you aren't actually involved with Calamvale. I think that maybe you are involved with another Div 2 club and are spinning all this shit so that other people have a bad opinion of the Leopards. If you are truly involved with them, I think you need to follow the lead of Mighty Leopards and be honest about what you are trying to achieve this year. I have a healthy respect for Calamvale and if I wasn't at Logan City you would be one of the first clubs I would pick to play for. Calamvale are always competitive and I hope that you guys can make the finals for the first team this year but stating that you will dominate the competition is pushing it a little far don't you think???

Holla STFU!!!

Precise comments Holla7 and thanks for the comments, that is what we are creating down there, confidence, not arrogance..... As you state, I would encourage happydaze to have a chat with the Snr Coach tonight if they are really down there.....

Lol, I'd dare say Bear in There that Logan's forward line would give Kenmore a run for their money after what I have heard about your team this season. It's Totally different to when we played you guys in the 2006 Div 2 Grand Final. We have picked up some very handy recruits that have played alot better grades then Div 1 or 2. In addition those that have stuck around Div 2 have proven year in year out whether at Logan or other clubs that they can not only take a strong mark, play consistent football but also kick a bag.

If we keep the players that we have and pick up Perry-Bolt from the Buffaloes, it will be a great year at Cobra Land. I am by no means predicting Premiership success but like Snakes Alive, I would be disappointed if the Seniors didn't make at least the Semi's.

In addition I think our Reserve grade will be extremely competitive next game when last year's Reserves Comp Medallist and this years 2's captain Mark Kennedy come backs into the side after playing in the local cricket grand final on the weekend. Also Mr Consistent Greg Brookes who will know doubt go straight back into the 1's. Also we have around 3-4 more quality senior players to force their way back up, so whilst we got pumped by Robina by 71 points (8 Goals goes to that one umpire who seemed liked he was being payed by the Roos and doesn't deserve another gig as a Div 2 umpire) I am fairly confident that our two's will at least make the finals this year!
trust me mate, if brookesy can make your seniors you are no way good enough to match it with division 1 teams. you may make division 2 finals, but you'd be a hell of a long way off division 1. brookesy is/was a good player but is too old, too slow now.

Mate, you're probably right. We might only beat you by 190 points.
Your team is the biggest joke since Robina tried to play in this comp
no bigger joke than mayne in the pineapple cup though. those guys need to drop down a level to State Assoc, rebuild & enjoy their footy. I notice sandgate smashed them last weekend & rumour has it that Sandgate has once again recruited poorly this year and will be a chopping block again.

trust me mate, if brookesy can make your seniors you are no way good enough to match it with division 1 teams. you may make division 2 finals, but you'd be a hell of a long way off division 1. brookesy is/was a good player but is too old, too slow now.

Brookesy you don't mean the guy that wears the head gear and played in the mt gravatt two about 8 years ago then had a crack out at redlands when they were shit do you?

I have been a keen observer on here for about 2 Months now, Gee there is alot of BS floating around. There are alot of people wrapping there teams up which is great but boys and girls it's only MARCH. It will be the depth that gets all teams to the end not the results from round 1. I am putting my left ball on the line and predicting the div 2 season will be alot closer than people think. It will be interesting to see peoples thoughts after 10 rounds. All the best to all the teams for the season

Hartlett, that's just about the harshest thing you've said on this forum. WE WILL NOT BE MOVED. Our coach has moulded us into one hell of a team. A UNIFIED team. No more heroes, no more kings of the castle, just good honest footballers working together to achieve something special.

GO BEARS 2010!
someone broke the mould

Hey Happydaze you sound like a toss pot and i don't recall seeing any toss pots at training, sure we are confident but by no means as arrogant as you are putting out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back