AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 26 Brunker you knob jockey!!

M.Reid plays where M.Reid wants cos he is a superstar!!!

And Runrun, your kidding yourself if you think people tag in our div mate, Sinkers is just a good old fashioned backman, but better looking![/quote]

There is not enough beer in the world to back that statement up

Stp it
hahahahahaha

brunker brunker brunker!!!!! matt ried can play theres no worries there hes a gun !!! so think no one that is 27 can play in the middle in div 23 or whatever they play in? how old might u be superstar?

Im the wrong side of 30 mate, & I get jock rot at the thought of walking to the letter box. If there is a man expert and able to comment on fat bastards its me, & Im telling you Reid is in the Club.

Snakey, how many years u been at the Cobras? Reid is only new isnt he?

Im the wrong side of 30 mate, & I get jock rot at the thought of walking to the letter box. If there is a man expert and able to comment on fat bastards its me, & Im telling you Reid is in the Club.

Snakey, how many years u been at the Cobras? Reid is only new isnt he?

Well you'd get a game in the forwardline at the stainers......Dont reckon there would be to many burgers left after a home game at that joint!

Well you'd get a game in the forwardline at the stainers......Dont reckon there would be to many burgers left after a home game at that joint!
and bloody disgraceful they are! should be renamed "leppa burgers" cause your tounge will fall off after tasting that crap

hey billy howd your boys play on the weekend not much opposition i no but they doing all the right things?

We're traveling just fine.
Had a few injuries from last weeks tough hit out, but enough cattle to get the job done.

We'll be there when the whips are cracking but anything can happen then.

I still dont know if its a top 5 or 4 in Div 2?

if its only top four they may aswell start the finals now cos we all no the top four and i dont think it will change before round 18 except the order of it..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they are a fair chance of fifth but i just dont rekon they will crack the four!! when it gets tight i rekon they just wont be able to match the top sides they are a slow old side with only 5 or so good players be good to see in the finals again but !!! just have to wait and see i guess!!

Certainly a top 5 for Div 2 finals....

Don't go knocking the Leopards Burger, they are fantastic and would invite anyone to snack on one whilst down at the club. We do our best to create a good atmosphere for visitors as we are short on facilities and I am pretty sure most visiting teams enjoy it....

Not a good enough effort from the boys on Saturday and no, people haven't been instructed not to comment on here, other than those who do not have the clubs interests at heart... :) Given some mixed results on various weeks, I really don't think the 5 will be set til very late in the season....

Any news further on the Redcliffe vs UQ result? This might have some bearing too in terms of Redcliffe.......

well well well mighty leopards is back good too see you sticking up for your club burger and your club!! how is mr flower fitting in ??as you wouldve read!!! talk is he had a shocker and done nothing on saturday ??? ill give u a tip from seeing him in 06 and 07 play him on a wing and just let him run he carved us up 4 games in a row doing that!! your thoughts on how he is fitting in??? and also i also agree about redcliffe outcome bearing a big result !! i may have to come watch a game at your ground and try a burger if you say there so great!!!!

also mighty leopards you were obviously at the game on saturday can u please explain to MR A BRUNKER that m ried is not fat and no because from we have all heard he carved u guys up in the second half !!! IS THIS TRUE???

On the subject of the Leopard burger, which club would have the best feed in Divs 1 and 2? If any of you youngsters are ever down Geelong way stop in to the Kardinia Cafe, directly across from Skilled stadium ( Kardinia Park). There they have a Brunsy burger! Its all red, Red meat, red onion, red capsicum, red tomato, red lettuce and red sauce.. As Bobby Davis said its fair dunkum unbelievable!!!

On the subject of the Leopard burger, which club would have the best feed in Divs 1 and 2? If any of you youngsters are ever down Geelong way stop in to the Kardinia Cafe, directly across from Skilled stadium ( Kardinia Park). There they have a Brunsy burger! Its all red, Red meat, red onion, red capsicum, red tomato, red lettuce and red sauce.. As Bobby Davis said its fair dunkum unbelievable!!!
Nev i reckon they sound alright hey.. As far as the "leopard burger", no logan is no alacart 5course meals but that thing looked the part until i had a bit,it was like i was drinking liquified ratsack!:D

Runrun48, he is fitting in very well... A few of the boys knew him before he came up to the club. It is good to have his experience around... Obviously after having a year or 2 off it is taking some time to get back into it but we know what he is capable of and looking forward to seeing it... We don't heap a lot of pressure on blokes at The Den so it will come...

Mate you should get down for one, they are great espeially with a few frosties!! Let me know when you are heading down, you migt even find one fall in your lap for popping by!! ;)

Go easy cloud of smoke!! They are a very nice burger well crafted by our hard working volunteers who do a great job every home games.... Be sure to get one if you come by again although you don't get to the Den this year I don' think....

No, one player did not carve us up in the second half.... they fought harder and when you do that, you win games, it's not a hard one. Reidy is quite good at busting tackles with the big forearm and the 100kgs behind him so is an absolute asset... Know him from his younger days so we were able to take care of him whilst in the forward line so he had to move up the ground.... Fair synopsis others??

what has happened to all the beenliegh and calamvale boys ??? not allowed on here anymore??seems the bogan crew is taking over

I would have kept posting but I think Flowers stole my computer, found it down the local pawn shop. Yes things arent going to plan at the home of the leporsy burger but we still are the best looking team around, that counts for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back