3 Qtr Time
1.3.9 - 10.6.66

Full Time
1.4.10 - 12.7.79

Last edited:

Finn close to our best on for a while.

Unlucky injury.

Obviously we'll miss Peterson as well.

Looking forward to seeing what Duursma can provide in a new environment.

Congrats to Meg on earning her debut.

Edit: On second pass, interesting that Meg has been named in the back-line given I believe (?) she played mid in her junior years. I'll find her VFLW 2024 stats.

Looks like we've been developing her as a somewhat of a utility, but she did play a majority of games in the back-line during the first half of the season. She capped this off with what looks to be a great game against the Bulldogs playing Fullback, but fairly quiet for the rest of the season.

Hopefully she can provide a similar output at premier level.

Attachments

• meg robertson.png
    meg robertson.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
That 2nd North goal, all of our players went up to the marking contest and none of them impacted, and it goes over the back to a North small to kick an easy goal. Why Pound and Vescio are going up with the talls is beyond me. Just so unaccountable.

Now Roos gets a 3rd as easy as that. We are Auskickers out there. Drawn into the contest in numbers and leaving them free everywhere else.

Honestly, what is Buck teaching them?

The number of key players we have that look like they've been doing sled work at a rugby training session instead of running work frightens me

Yes, some of them look so strong, but no pace or skill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We may very well go goalless for the second game in a row. Can't string more than 2 possessions together. Roos are so well drilled and hold their shape very well. Their overlap running is impressive.

We may very well go goalless for the second game in a row. Can't string more than 2 possessions together. Roos are so well drilled and hold their shape very well. Their overlap running is impressive.
Very clear that we're a middle band team and that the best teams are more than one level above

Very clear that we're a middle band team and that the best teams are more than one level above

It's not all down to drafting now. The development and the skill level is glaringly deficient. A few good players but they need support passage to passage, quarter to quarter, week to week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Women's Footy AFLW 2024 Rd 5 Roos trounce the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back