AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

I deny any involvement.
Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by I'm So Jonathan

265 from 3, but have the worry of Prespakis, into rank 43 but fully expecting that to blow out substantially
I'm out to 38, so we're neighbours. I'm not sure what to expect regarding rank this week. I reckon a lot of the people up the top will have had a lot of DGWs in previous weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if 5 DGWs is par for the week. I'm hoping anyway.

Geelong won't see themselves as out of it. They're on 6 points and can get another 20. 24 could be enough to make it. Georgie only misses the next one if she's properly injured.

And Thorne dropped an easy chest mark, so Lowther will probably delist her during the week. Still the best D5 I've had all year.

Last edited:
Geelong won't see themselves as out of it. They're on 6 points and can get another 20. 24 could be enough to make it. Georgie only misses the next one if she's properly injured.
Lowther is going to be coaching for his job from here on out, if she's able to hobble around, he'll play her.

At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Learnt a lot (or enough) from starting Georgie P last year that I didn't want her this year. Just lacks that ceiling.
Throw in her rough start this year and it was a valid choice to avoid.
Still, DGW and her B.E and I went there this week.
If she can score 80+ again next week I'll take it.

Strom was perfect, had to Captain a mid though but still not sure who will get the C,
Rowbottom or Gardiner.

Learnt a lot (or enough) from starting Georgie P last year that I didn't want her this year. Just lacks that ceiling.
Throw in her rough start this year and it was a valid choice to avoid.
Still, DGW and her B.E and I went there this week.
If she can score 80+ again next week I'll take it.

Strom was perfect, had to Captain a mid though but still not sure who will get the C,
Rowbottom or Gardiner.
I didn't have her last year and I didn't really want her for the DGW, due to the injury concern, but she was all I could afford amongst the mids. In hindsight, should've focused on Strom rather than the mids.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back