AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Not great news if anyone fielded Breed

Have already been shafted with Davey, Hosking and Brennan being ruled out for their 2nd games in their DGW, so I am not at all surprised another one of my DGW players in Breed will also miss.

This is brutal. Muuuuch easier managing and planning DGW's in BBL SuperCoach compared to this shitstorm. Almost better off not planning to use DGW players as a tactic, as they have backfired a fair bit. 🤦‍♂️

I missed the the games, so I'm catching up on the roller coaster of emotions you all went through now. Breed injury sucks.

I dropped to 58, but I think that's actually pretty good heading into the normal 16 part of the week. Hopefully I can get some of those places back over the weekend.

Tonight will be key in eyeing off DGW options for next weeks games.

Parker and Beeson on my watchlist, Parker not at risk of the tag considering her matchups (Saints and Crows), Beeson could be the West style play

Lambert is my other target on Friday night

Tonight will be key in eyeing off DGW options for next weeks games.

Parker and Beeson on my watchlist, Parker not at risk of the tag considering her matchups (Saints and Crows), Beeson could be the West style play

Lambert is my other target on Friday night
Be wary with taking on GWS players in the next couple of weeks, we will lose Zrieka for the two DGW matches (pride round), and I'd expect a bit of shuffling going on to cover that, especially with Barr gone.

We play bloody horrendous without Zrieka, last season bloody Port put 88 points on us and everything fell apart.

That said, Eva could be a smoky with an awful lot of potential, so much so if my season wasn't dead I might have kept it to myself.

Be wary with taking on GWS players in the next couple of weeks, we will lose Zrieka for the two DGW matches (pride round), and I'd expect a bit of shuffling going on to cover that, especially with Barr gone.

We play bloody horrendous without Zrieka, last season bloody Port put 88 points on us and everything fell apart.

That said, Eva could be a smoky with an awful lot of potential, so much so if my season wasn't dead I might have kept it to myself.
Ah fair, maybe have to try and get Hatchy in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Pauga can fill in for Zreika.
Is Pride week 2 games for all teams?
Otherwise, bit unfortunate GWS get their double up coinciding with pride week.

Zreika is a very sure player, also Srhoj (SirHoy) for a 2023 draftee looks a gooden.

I don't think I'll be trading in any more GWS players.
Already have K.Smith at D4,
Huntington F5
Pauga - bench (who owes me money after that 4pts and 2 game suspension, how am I supposed to complete my side with cash gen stalling like that?)

Fleur Davies cutting O'Dowds lunch a little but I might keep the latter for the DGW.

Was going to move Zarlie on in Bolter for Roberts but forgot her game was tonight, guess I picked out there.

Is Pride week 2 games for all teams?
Otherwise, bit unfortunate GWS get their double up coinciding with pride week.

Zreika is a very sure player, also Srhoj (SirHoy) for a 2023 draftee looks a gooden.

I don't think I'll be trading in any more GWS players.
Already have K.Smith at D4,
Huntington F5
Pauga - bench (who owes me money after that 4pts and 2 game suspension, how am I supposed to complete my side with cash gen stalling like that?)
They usually do the Pride/Indigenous rounds over two weeks so each team gets to celebrate at home.

My only GWS player is O'Dowd. Was planning a few flips but cashgen might go to pot this week, so we'll see. There's points to be had cheaply in the GWS side in the next round, just can't quite pick it though.

Really needed Hore to go quiet but that didn't pan out, lol, looks like she'll just be unreachable.

McLaughlin in means I can't loop in Gall's 56 on Bolter, which I was planning on doing. On the plus side, 21 green dots on that comp and 20 on the official. Only Ella Smith missing. Maybe I'll get some of that cash generation all the kids are talking about.

I was almost gunna write "Hate to be a non-owner.." but thought it a tad cruel.

Reckon she's a real chance to be rested for the game against us too, get some time in the kids and freshen her for the tail end
No chance that Noffy is rested. She holds record for most games played (along with Anderson I think). She's never missed a game and has an engine to run all day.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back