Women's Footy AFLW Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Gabby got a week for striking
O'Sullivan is just so brutal in the way she has attacked it this year. Nevertheless... and maybe I'm jumping the gun... but can't recall anything that happened that wouldn't be sprinkled throughout plenty of games with just random contested play shenanigans and not get picked up.

O'Sullivan is just so brutal in the way she has attacked it this year. Nevertheless... and maybe I'm jumping the gun... but can't recall anything that happened that wouldn't be sprinkled throughout plenty of games with just random contested play shenanigans and not get picked up.
Bloody annoying. Especially with Tighe also likely to be missing.

Bloody annoying. Especially with Tighe also likely to be missing.
Just had a quick scan of the first quarter and didn't see anything obvious in the telecast. More than a bit shifty they don't give something more precise than just "Q1" as to when it happened.

I wonder if it was reported by the umpires live.

Finally got to watch the game. How good is Newton. Classy player.
Very very handy. Once she got that intercept position going she hoovered up so many Melbourne defence exits and forward entries, you could see the air just go out of their tyres. Love that in conjunction with O'Driscoll and Brazill's dynamic defending.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Women's Footy AFLW Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back