AFLW AFLW/VFLW 2024 - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I would just want to see some kind of response this evening, show us that we are at least building towards something and not just lying down and accepting our fate for the year.

Here's how we stack up against Port Adelaide...

Western Bulldogs / Port Adelaide - R2 2024 - Matchups

Avg. Career Games
: 25.0 / 27.4
Median Career Games: 23 / 21

Players With 1-10 Games Experience: 9 / 5
Players With 11-29 Games Experience: 2 / 8
Players With 30+ Games Experience: 10 / 8

Players Under 21 Years Old: 6 / 8
Players Over 25 Years Old: 7 / 10

Avg. Height: 171.4cm / 171.4cm
Median Height: 173cm / 170cm

This season is gonna be like what Richmond AFLM's 2025 would be like if Sid Draper, Finn O'Sullivan, Jagga Smith, Josh Smilie, and Levi Ashcroft were all prelisted by GWS and Gold Coast.

Had the better for the first half of the quarter except for the scoreboard. The effort is good. A few easy dropped marks around goal and around the ground meant we didn’t make any headway, in fact lost ground. A bit concerning again that the end of the quarter we seemed to fade.
HT Dogs 0.2.2 Port 4.1.25

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As strange as it seems given the scoreboard, this has been a better performance than last week. The effort is definitely there this week.
Going to be some three digit losses you’d imagine at points this year.

Desperately need more experience out there. I know that we need to get experience into our draftees, but we are absolutely carrying most of our youngsters. Unless there is a generational prospect at the top of the draft at season's end, I would be trading picks for good, established players.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW/VFLW 2024 - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back