AFLX 2019 , Buddy , Danger , Dusty , Fyfe captains 50k payday

Remove this Banner Ad

So despite spending probably 5 times the amount than last year to get some of the best players to be apart of this tournament, they still got similar crowd numbers than last year?

Softest free kick of the night :rolleyes: #freekickreiwoldt

AFL will be happy with that. Will be back again next year from the looks of it.

Thankfully no serious injuries to anyone. Now bring on the real footy season.

Ah well - appears no one was injured so that's the main thing.

Congrats to the Rampage - AFLX World Champions BAYBEE!

If I see another clown on here or on TV tell me it’s for the kids I swear.

You would think the kids hate the actual AFL the way people are going on about it and this is supposedly the way to draw them into footy.

Absurd.

I swear if I see another clown on here saying how this is ruining footy and being overly dramatic I swear. It's a bit of harmless fun mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one has mentioned that Alex Rance turned the ball over to give the ball to the green team which in turn recieved a soft free kick and won the game.

Shit footballer

Almost the Legends game level of manufactured results. At this point of the season I will watch anything they dish up but fook me Brayshaw the talking informercial sell sell sell this shit. Look at all the kids that love it ignoring that the kids come out in greater numbers for the real thing.

Nice to have a look at the talent playing alongside but state of Origin could do that.

Cripps showed he is going to be up there amongst the absolute best whilst being one of the biggest w***ers in the game in the same breath.

Dangerfield the AFL mouthpiece putting in a protest you've got to be kidding me.

And yet another orange skinned AFLW taking a role out of inclusiveness give it a rest AFL.

But other than that how good was that shit.

So despite spending probably 5 times the amount than last year to get some of the best players to be apart of this tournament, they still got similar crowd numbers than last year?
Didn't have to give away thousands of tickets last year

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLX 2019 , Buddy , Danger , Dusty , Fyfe captains 50k payday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back