Al Queda

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 25, 2003
here
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sitting back with a beer, I was thinking that the concept of Al Queda being a fundamentalist organisation that co-ordinates independent entrepreneurial terrorist activity is a strange concept.

I'm thinking that it is more a front for gay muslims to get together, camp out in isolation, get all sweaty doing their "exercises" together, sit around "camp" fires and sing songs.

I mean to say, Osama, he looks and acts quite effeminate when you get down to tin tacks. And all that black and masks and stuff, thats just not healthy!!!!

FuManchu said:
Sitting back with a beer, I was thinking that the concept of Al Queda being a fundamentalist organisation that co-ordinates independent entrepreneurial terrorist activity is a strange concept.

I'm thinking that it is more a front for gay muslims to get together, camp out in isolation, get all sweaty doing their "exercises" together, sit around "camp" fires and sing songs.

I mean to say, Osama, he looks and acts quite effeminate when you get down to tin tacks. And all that black and masks and stuff, thats just not healthy!!!!

Sombody drop a tab of acid in that beer of yours?

Remove this Banner Ad

Al Queda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back