Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was absolutely confident once Sonja had a quick chat after the meeting especially with that last cheeky comment.

Tremendously happy for Sonja because she did an incredible job and I am still processing we got Clarko!

I tell ya what, Clarko must be looking at our midfield going, 'this group can win a premiership'. Under the right coach, that midfield can be a force.

It might be a while from here, but I can't wait for things to click and we see those premiership quarters. The sorta footy that puts opposition to the sword and we can sing 'hearts to hearts' whilst opposition supporters leave.

Clarkson notes he was uncomfortable with this process distracting from tomorrow's game.

Lines up with what I'd heard that he wanted this to happen on Sunday/Monday, but the media frenzy was becoming more of a distraction anyway.
The whole club is buoyed by this announcement. The players will win for Clarkson, for Patch and for a very, very bright future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back