Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its hard to fathom how big this would be for the kids on our list, for us 90s kids who are hurtling towards our late 30s its easy to forget our last golden period was along time ago and that the kids playing today would have no memory of when North werent an also ran, runt of the litter type of club, during that period when you are a little kid and get impressions of the football world that stay with you for the rest of your life they have grown up with everything being Hawthorn this and Clarkson that, and now he shows up at their doorstep! 😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I could think of when I watched that presser was Uncle Arthur.
Season 9 Ok GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I still can't believe it really happened. I'm so excited for him to get ahold of our young guys and see what he can do with them. This is so good for our club, and is going to help us in so many areas we have been struggling. So nice to get some positivity and optimism about our future around the club for everyone involved after a trainwreck year. Also, Clarko in that North polo :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Congratulations to you all!! Feels like a really long overdue gift to the north supporters. Keeping a close eye on assistant coaches, recruiting and fitness departments. He will bring in the best available, succesful people gravitate to successful people

I had some concerns on a potential Malthouse/Pagan scenario, and with all those hawks fans pushing the narrative that he was past his used by date.

But in the presser, when he talked about seeing all those US teams, and how watching the Warriors up close he fell back in the love with the idea of coaching, I feel those fears subside.

Further eased when he acknowledged he was somewhat starting from scratch with the benefit of experience.

Looking forward to hearing how hard pre season is :)

I had some concerns on a potential Malthouse/Pagan scenario, and with all those hawks fans pushing the narrative that he was past his used by date.

But in the presser, when he talked about seeing all those US teams, and how watching the Warriors up close he fell back in the love with the idea of coaching, I feel those fears subside.

Further eased when he acknowledged he was somewhat starting from scratch with the benefit of experience.

Looking forward to hearing how hard pre season is :)
Pilates everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back