Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bragging real housewives of new york GIF

If Ligma is savvy enough she could start a collecting craze The Phat Orangutan. Club Orangutans, famous personality Orangutans etc . Could become the next big seller since the recent farting Ninja craze lol, which I incidently purchased a number of and hid around people's houses
They could all have memberships and their own section at home games!!! More numbers more muscle for North 😎

That comment he made "I can tell you now it can turn around pretty quickly." - he's actual living proof of that.
When Hood was in the frame during the Noble ‘crisis’, Dennis was doing door stops praising her leadership; speaks volumes

When Hood was in the frame during the Noble ‘crisis’, Dennis was doing door stops praising her leadership; speaks volumes
She's getting the band back together. It's been great how she's uniting the club again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am usually a very happy GA member but have upgraded to Medallion Club seats right near the players race for tomorrow. Haven't been this pumped for a home game in a long time. I can't wait to cheer Ben loudly and experience the atmosphere after an amazing day today 🤍

Great move. My daughter and I were gifted Medallion Club seats in that same spot by some random North comrade for the Richmond win - one of the great days at footy.

I reckon win, lose or draw you won’t regret those seats. Atmosphere/ mood will be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She did talk about inclusiveness a while back, does seem she is acting upon this. There's the place to be vibes, as they say , starting to reappear like the early 70's and early 90's, you can feel it . Let us hope things pan out in a similar fashion.

Sorry but where does the Mayor of Perth big nose Basil get off saying” their hanging on in Melbourne by a thread” - what a campaigner. Someone needs to find his Twitter handle and send him some home truths. He can GAGF.
Well he has to remain relevant outside council chambers somehow…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back