Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For all of those who are pessimistic (re pagan/malthouse comparisons) even if he himself doesn't deliver us a flag, the reputation he brings and will maintain for at least a few years will attract the people needed for long term success. Huge appointment regardless of what he personally delivers imo.

What a day eh? My head is spinning, thank **** dimmies are a decent alchohol spunge. All the talk is how well Sonya served us, i gotta say, bloody oath. An ITK's gym mates sister shared the gist of their exchanges and its clear as mud to me Clarko looking for lots of fun heaps of fun baby! If a expert in clipart or other image program expert can paste the relevant faces over the sadly departed Pete Burns head at the opportune times of this music vid clip i think itd be timeless.

[Sonya to Clarko]
If I, I get to know your name
Well if I, could trace your private number, baby

All I know is that to me
You look like you're lots of fun
Open up your lovin' arms
I want some, want some

I set my sights on you
(And no one else will do)
And I, I've got to have my way now, baby

All I know is that to me
You look like you're havin' fun
Open up your lovin' arms
Watch out, here I come

[Meanwhile Bigfooty Clarko thread I and II]
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round
Like a record, baby, right 'round, 'round, 'round

[Clarko to NMFC after letting injectors implode]
I (I, I, I)
I got to be your friend now, baby
And I (I, I, I) would like to move in just a little bit closer (To move in just a little bit closer)

All I know is that to me
You look like you're lots of fun
Open up your lovin' arms
Watch out, here I come

[Bigfooty Clarko thread 3]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you just love how our best friend "rooie" was barracking so hard for this to to happen over the past few days - almost appealing to Clarko to come home to North where he belongs. And the excitement in his is exuding for the world to see now that the coach has signed on. Rooie was never in doubt and he's so happy for the boys to have somebody they can believe in.

You'd almost think he was a part of the coup-d'etat that stole Clarko out from under the nose of the Essendonians.

These Clarko threads are like Inception, every time I think I’m in the latest thread I jump down two levels then I see Caro pinned to the top of the thread and I’m jolted back out.

Are you bringing the orangutan?
If Ligma is savvy enough she could start a collecting craze The Phat Orangutan. Club Orangutans, famous personality Orangutans etc . Could become the next big seller since the recent farting Ninja craze lol, which I incidently purchased a number of and hid around people's houses

Hi North Fans,

Congrats on two fronts.

First, on landing clarko - well done.

Second, to a phenomenal thread(s)

Kudos

Salute GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back