Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If I'm Clarko I'm wording up a player or two to feign or overplay an injury later in games when the oppo get a run on.

It was Duggan's concussion that allowed us to reset against West Coast. I reckon a similar break in momentum against Collingwood helps us steady and win too.

Its shithousery but the kind of thing that wins games. Needs a smart player to pull off.

Someone like Logue could manage it imo
Start a blue. Always worked in the old days!

If I'm Clarko I'm wording up a player or two to feign or overplay an injury later in games when the oppo get a run on.

It was Duggan's concussion that allowed us to reset against West Coast. I reckon a similar break in momentum against Collingwood helps us steady and win too.

Its shithousery but the kind of thing that wins games. Needs a smart player to pull off.

Someone like Logue could manage it imo
Danny Frawley it as Tigers coach - "Get the stretcher out there" lol

Ryan Pendlebury, brother of Scott has joined the coaching panel of our AFLW team.

Are we planting a seed for when Scott retires to come and join us? Scott did say that he'd love to work with Clarko.
Scott Pendlebury is going to love North Melbourne.

He'll think he's at a bizarro version of Collingwood.

Quality players can't be poached with off books side jobs.

You play interstate most weeks including Round 1.

Umpires don't love your team anymore.

Gerard Healy doesn't offer you gobbies anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We went from northball, run, carry, handball, 45's, to.. kick it long to the triple towers +ruck none of who, despie glimpses, take regular marks on the wing. Pre-season, what were they training for? Did they train for the eventual inclusion of talls, or are they now working it out on the fly. Did they train for run, gun and presenting on the angles.. but thats for the tip?

I dont expect a static gamestyle, but eh? it SEEMS (I know nothing john snow) the way we prepared to play has been radically departed from. did they think Sheez stays back and with Hards, McKerch, atley? et all we become a rebounding tsunami and thats our strength? Are they surprised a couple injuries... sry blah blah im sick of this post already. They made heaps of plans including changing style for availability and opposition and when talking to us the only consistancy and sticking fat they ever meant was not changing coaches or member packages. In Fuege we trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Back