Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Very nice, reckon you might've nailed it. It ran counter to our list strength making your theory pretty solid.
Haven’t read the next few pages, so apologies if this has already been brought up/discussed, but this was my main concern with the fact the SANFL have Crows & Power reserves teams playing against everyone else.
I’m baffled as to how neither has won a flag since this change happened, but it’s a joke nonetheless.
I wish there was just an AFL reserves league & they played the curtain raiser for the AFL game at the same ground each week.
Why can’t we do that? What’s the actual reason? Doesn’t it make more sense?

Port & Adelaide can get the F out of the SANFL.

Unless one of you computer game nerds is going to invent an Alastair Clarkson Coaching Game 🤞 can you start a new thread?
Oi, football manager and the cheap knock off Kevin Sheedy AFL coach make me an accredited solution

Sorry to shoot Bambi's mum again but intrigued how Patch survived when his line was probably the most putrid of the lot.
Forward line issues had as much to do with poor transition and skills as anything I reckon. Especially since Clarkson came back.

The memories of spending ten minutes trying to load a game on the C64 before getting some bullsh*t error message will never fade.
LOL.

Impossible mission on my mates dad's computer in the 80s. Took 45 minutes to load on a cassette.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The memories of spending ten minutes trying to load a game on the C64 before getting some bullsh*t error message will never fade.

On tape.

LOL.

Impossible mission on my mates dad's computer in the 80s. Took 45 minutes to load on a cassette.

Yep, you'd wait for 45 minutes to play and then that campaigner would go "stay a while... stay FOREVER".

Right-o.

Kids today, a link to the past was the only Zelda game, the rest are a distant second.
Clearly you missed the part where i said it’s not up for debate.
Youre Wrong Adam Devine GIF by hero0fwar

Kids today, a link to the past was the only Zelda game, the rest are a distant second.
I do actually agree with this. Codified the formula for the entire series up to breath of the wild, and much of the genre, and it's underrated as an experience. really fun combat system especially compared to what had come before

This is like arguing the alien ant farm is the best cause of smooth criminal, you ain’t in the same discussion.
doesn’t even make sense!
OOT isn’t a cover bro, it’s just an all round better ****ing game.
The analogy should be ‘this is like arguing that smooth criminal is better than beat it’

A link to the past is great though of course.

I clearly need a more productive job 😂

Was a big fan of Lucasfilm games too - on Amiga and PC.

Battle of Britain, Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe, the Indiana Jones and the Lats Crusade game.

doesn’t even make sense!
OOT isn’t a cover bro, it’s just an all round better ******* game.
The analogy should be ‘this is like arguing that smooth criminal is better than beat it’

A link to the past is great though of course.

I clearly need a more productive job 😂
Majora's Mask is my favourite, the dark horse of early Zelda games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back