Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

doesn’t even make sense!
OOT isn’t a cover bro, it’s just an all round better ******* game.
The analogy should be ‘this is like arguing that smooth criminal is better than beat it’

A link to the past is great though of course.

I clearly need a more productive job 😂
A link to the past was so ground breaking all of the other adventure games up until that point were like knights of kyrnn.

Not taking it away from other Zelda games but they no where near had the impact of that game.

A link to the past was so ground breaking all of the other adventure games up until that point were like knights of kyrnn.

Not taking it away from other Zelda games but they no where near had the impact of that game.
Impact shimpact…. Ugh sorry lol.

You are 100% right about its impact, but that’s the thing about most Zelda games in each generation. They’ve always been groundbreaking and had a huge impact on the gaming world. Just an all round brilliant series

Impact shimpact…. Ugh sorry lol.

You are 100% right about its impact, but that’s the thing about most Zelda games in each generation. They’ve always been groundbreaking and had a huge impact on the gaming world. Just an all round brilliant series
I’d say in terms of impact on the 64 Golden Eye was the number 1 and it came out 12m prior to Zelda.

Full Throttle and Grim Fandango are two of my all time faves
Oh my f*cking god grim fandango, now that ive thought of it im going to.have to playthrough it again.

Who are you people? If you weren't playing B-17 Bomber on Intellivision I don't want to know you.
B-17 Bomber - Retro Gamer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost count of how many hours I spent playing Kick off 2 on the Amiga 500.

But spent many many more on the 3D GTA games (3 & onwards). Still have replay value many years later.

I just wasted a good part of my day catching up on this thread. Just like you ****ing NERDS wasting your time with video games. I thought the only good thing about gaming was it meant you didn’t have to talk to the people that played them. And now I log on here for news about our four time premiership coach and here you all are. Jesus Christ.

I just wasted a good part of my day catching up on this thread. Just like you ******* NERDS wasting your time with video games. I thought the only good thing about gaming was it meant you didn’t have to talk to the people that played them. And now I log on here for news about our four time premiership coach and here you all are. Jesus Christ.
cool GIF

Lost count of how many hours I spent playing Kick off 2 on the Amiga 500.

But spent many many more on the 3D GTA games (3 & onwards). Still have replay value many years later.

Changing the jumper design and player names to North right?

RIGHT?

Changing the jumper design and player names to North right?

RIGHT?

I know for a fact I did this on a SNES football game, we did the whole AFL at the time. International Superstar maybe...

I know for a fact I did this on a SNES football game, we did the whole AFL at the time. International Superstar maybe...

Fond memories of being teenage baked and creating a Nick Daffy player for Richmond FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back