Alex Condon (Future Cat B Candidate?)

Remove this Banner Ad

A really good get for us. From what I read he was a projected high draft pick in 2022 and we get him now for next to nothing provided he follows through on his AFL career and not basketball.

He need a Massive Season to be seen as 1st Round Draft Pick in the NBA

its mentioned on Gettable.
He has formally committed and is eligible to sign this week, as he is now at the 3 year mark. But more likely it'll come later in the year.
I think he sees out one more year, then come March 2025, players I assume get an idea if they are any chance for the draft, if there is no hope, he may cut his losses.

I imagine each year undrafted your chances get lower and lower

its mentioned on Gettable.
He has formally committed and is eligible to sign this week, as he is now at the 3 year mark. But more likely it'll come later in the year.
I think he sees out one more year, then come March 2025, players I assume get an idea if they are any chance for the draft, if there is no hope, he may cut his losses.

I imagine each year undrafted your chances get lower and lower

+ hopefully for his sake he finishes his studies. (Does anybody know what he’s actually studying?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s bought the pies footy to Florida just keeping his skills in check

80c788e4640c6cedd6d2b3ad8545d752.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s bought the pies footy to Florida just keeping his skills in check

80c788e4640c6cedd6d2b3ad8545d752.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Just stand very still and it won’t bite”

Why? You can study while playing footy as most do or go to university at 30 when you are done

I’d imagine it’d be a tonne easier finishing your qualification at the institution and country you started at?

Rather than having to faff around with credits and going backwards?

I get that many American Uni sports scholarships are scams and the studies aren’t real. If that’s the case then fair enough.

But if he’s been putting in any modicum of effort into his studies, and if he’s enjoying his time in Florida, then he’s way way better off finishing them.

Footy can wait. It’ll still be here when he finishes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alex Condon (Future Cat B Candidate?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back