Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

25 will be into the 30s after bids. We'll be lucky to draft a player that lasts more than a few years on our list. Massive overrating of a hit and miss pick.

Twomey doesn't know shit about trades. He's a draft guy.

He would have no sources within the Crows telling him anything. But an aging role player is not worth a prime pick like 25 in this draft, that's obvious.

Maybe F2 for ANB and F3.

Way under value. This guy will be in our first 12 picked come round 1. Adds great experience and character at around the right age. Previous rebuilding teams have got guys that are 32-33 to add that guidance. ANB will be in the middle of his prime

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Seems about right for ANB to me. he's no superstar but he's the really consistent roleplayer type that makes a side better. Will be a good trade for Adelaide and immediately improve them.

Him and Cumming pushing a couple of guys out the bottom of the list along with a top end mid for Adelaide this offseason and things are starting to look on track

Way under value. This guy will be in our first 12 picked come round 1. Adds great experience and character at around the right age. Previous rebuilding teams have got guys that are 32-33 to add that guidance. ANB will be in the middle of his prime

Best 22 for sure, but best 12 is a big call.

Which 3 players do you have him ahead?

Dawson
Rankine
Soligo
Fogarty
Crouch
O'Brien
Thilthorpe
Walker
Keays
Murray
Worrell
Hinge
Michaelanny
Cumming

He's an aging role player.

He's just not worth a pick as early as 25 in a super draft.

I'm not saying that you are wrong, I just don't see it myself. I imagine that he will play as one of a number of small forwards who can push up for stints on the wing and on ball. That would have him competing with:
Rankine
Rachelle
Keays
Pedlar
Dowling
Cook
Murphy

I don't think that we can play any more than 4 of those players. I would have ANB below the first 3 and I would prefer to get games into Pedlar next season even if his performance isn't as good as ANB.

Best 22 for sure, but best 12 is a big call.

Which 3 players do you have him ahead?

Dawson
Rankine
Soligo
Fogarty
Crouch
O'Brien
Thilthorpe
Walker
Keays
Murray
Worrell
Hinge
Michaelanny
Cumming

That’s a nice list. And Cumming wasn’t on it when I wrote that. Given Walker almost done, I would have him in front of Max for impact

But nice to see that list is starting to look deeper. Hopefully we grab one more best 22 player over the trade period

That’s a nice list. And Cumming wasn’t on it when I wrote that. Given Walker almost done, I would have him in front of Max for impact

But nice to see that list is starting to look deeper. Hopefully we grab one more best 22 player over the trade period

P25 seems a lot - in reality there would probably be some future picks or late swaps involved, but agree that ANB is a good acquisition and will improve an area where Adl have a weakness... could be worthwhile just for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne is so screwed.

Out: Oliver, ANB
In: F1, F2

Tim Lamb needs to get sacked
The mistake was not trading Oliver to us last year. No doubt you would have got our top 10 pick last year and maybe our f1 which ended up being pick 4 this year. I am glad it didn't happen as much as i think Oliver is a star, we are not contending and Curtin and maybe Draper are better for where we are at. But thats all as Oliver when on is a monster for a side contending like Geelong

They think they can change him? He still get 7 years at over $1M either way so it will be an interesting experiment if he goes there.
THat's what I'm saying though. Geelong would only pick him up if they are very confident of him returning to elite status. It's a bit premature to say he is cooked. If he wants to be a top 3 player in the game again. He can be. If he wants is the thing in question.

THat's what I'm saying though. Geelong would only pick him up if they are very confident of him returning to elite status. It's a bit premature to say he is cooked. If he wants to be a top 3 player in the game again. He can be. If he wants is the thing in question.
Even posters who were the biggest supporters of Oliver want him gone after seeing him this season, what does that tell you....

Even posters who were the biggest supporters of Oliver want him gone after seeing him this season, what does that tell you....
not true. read the melbourne forums. I'd say most want him to stay. I'm a huge Oliver fan but I'm over his character flaws and would be okay with him to leave. at fair value. but I'd want more than a F1. Bailey Smith has had just as many off-field issues and you're telling me he is worth the same as Oliver? Oliver is 10 times the player.

not true. read the melbourne forums. I'd say most want him to stay. I'm a huge Oliver fan but I'm over his character flaws and would be okay with him to leave. at fair value. but I'd want more than a F1. Bailey Smith has had just as many off-field issues and you're telling me he is worth the same as Oliver? Oliver is 10 times the player.
Initially most posters were defending him early on and then begun to turn on him as the season went on and he was appearing worst and worst, remember the "chase" on Butters late in the season lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back