Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

That is proof that draft picks can be a lottery which is my point of we should be getting Freo's top picks ion 9,10 so it's our best possible case to get the best players in the draft possible.
Bolton is a great talent, no arguments there, and it's not everday you have an opportunity to bring one into your club.
I think it's not without risk. His form/attitude or whatever you want to call it, could be alot better.

I think you overate Freo's position and under rate West Coast and Richmond's position. For lateral moves can shift things up quickly

West Coast has Harley Reid, Freo does not and Fyfe is towards the end despite his Brownlow efforts. No Pavlich's at Freo

currently

I get your probably one eyed which is fair enough
Yeh nah

Jack Martin just rejected Freo for the cats

Pressure is mounting on Freo
An injury prone player who played only 3 games this year decided to stay in Victoria to avoid frequent travel . If anything it’s a sigh of relief .

Do not shoot the messenger, but I am hearing there will be a player from Freo coming back

Do not think it will be best 22, someone younger

It better not be one of their duds and trust me they have plenty of them:$

Look at the first four letters of his name it's like he was born to be at Freo forever.
I'll be very upset to lose Knobel. He's way ahead of Meek comparatively. I think he'll be a very good AFL ruck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he any good?
Young developing ruckman that’s tracking really well.

Watchers would prefer to keep
Him over Reidy, and we’re hopeful he’d push for a senior spot next year.

Rich01 still trying to figure this one out when Max has 3 letters.
Animated GIF

Heaps of relief for freo, keep targeting players and they say NO

Baker NO
Martin NO
Shai ?

Bizarre take
Not bizarre at all. We don’t know what happened behind the scenes with Baker. Did he say no or did Freo change their mind to chase more favourable players? Were we even seriously chasing Martin ?He would only end up at Peel . We have the best hand of the draft , i find it a“ Bizarre take “ that you reckon they are under pressure

Last edited:
I think 9 and 16 gets it done though if Freo are comfortable not needing salary paid
Would it not be advantageous to have salary component looked after IF you are a genuine chance with The Chad next season?? It would free the shoulders up a bit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back