Toast All Australian Lions 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Not holding my breath but I hope Andrews makes it. Should have been in the team last year.
I can't see them putting 3 Lions in.

If Neale doesn't get in I'll throw up.

Andrews deserves it and likewise Ill throw up again if Weitering gets in ahead of him.

Zorko clearly deserves it after not being nominated at times when he was carrying our team and his performance this year has been outstanding and resilient. Unfortunately Zorks is the one the establishment love to pick on for whatever any problem is bit I'm hoping they try to make him the Cinderella story this year.

It'll be the first time anything from the AFL has gone our way if they pick all 3

It's just unfair if Zorks misses out. He's far and away been the best half back this year on the stats sheet which all the talking heads seem to love.

But more for the many years when he never got a look in and if he'd played for Collingwood he's have racked up 3 or 4 by now.

It's just unfair if Zorks misses out. He's far and away been the best half back this year on the stats sheet which all the talking heads seem to love.

But more for the many years when he never got a look in and if he'd played for Collingwood he's have racked up 3 or 4 by now.
I bet they go Sinclair again. He’s been nowhere near as good this year but for some reason he seems to be rated by the right people irrespective of how good he’s form has been.

I bet they go Sinclair again. He’s been nowhere near as good this year but for some reason he seems to be rated by the right people irrespective of how good he’s form has been.
Sinclair hasn't had anywhere near the year that Zorko has. Also playing defence in a team where the ball spends a lot of time where he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see Sheezel has won the AFLCA best young player award.

Feel for Ashcroft of what he’s been robbed when he went down with the ACL.

Missed out on finals and a GF and would have won Rising Star hands down had he not got injured which Sheezel won and who is now the media darling and Will is forgotten while Sheezel is making AA squads and a plethora of other awards.

It’s a cruel game and hopefully Ashy gets his just deserts in years to come because in my bias opinion he’s performing at a higher level than Sgeezel.

Nick Daicos wins the Craig mcrae coaches award

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast All Australian Lions 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back