Toast All Australian Lions 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to see what WC did and whatever Gov. contributed to that and what we did and what Harris contributed being in any way comparable. Was Gov that good anyway ?

Puzzling.

Champion data had gov as their top rated key defender so this has their hands on it. McGovern was miles behind Harris for intercept marks, nor was he as good 1v1.

But he did take 111 kick outs - Harris took 6. That’s 105ish opportunities to play on and earn champion data rating points from an effective kick.

Champion data had gov as their top rated key defender so this has their hands on it. McGovern was miles behind Harris for intercept marks, nor was he as good 1v1.

But he did take 111 kick outs - Harris took 6. That’s 105ish opportunities to play on and earn champion data rating points from an effective kick.
Nuts.

WC get 2 AA's the same as us.

When we were less of a basket case we never got a look in.

Was it Neale and Zorks in? I refuse to watch that shit
Dunno, I turned off after the backline was announced.

I guess it was a giveaway when our socials had all in attendance on it and Harris was absent.

I’m not even going to buy into the nonsense that Kane and Bucks will spout on SEN about how the AA committee justified the KPD selections which you good folk have already touched on.

Who’s playing second ruck in that team? Dylan Moore?

Can not for the life of me work out how Harris Andrews misses out, absolute incompetence from the AA selection panel, do these clowns even watch footy.

I'd hazard a guess that every clubs recruitment team bar Carton's would take Andrews over Weitering every day of the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harris Andrews robbed.

I won’t let the AFL get away with this.

Walking to AFL house now to give them a piece of my mind in person.

Harris Andrews robbed.

I won’t let the AFL get away with this.

Walking to AFL house now to give them a piece of my mind in person.

Don’t do this Brab it’s a long walk.

IMG_7540.jpeg

I just spent 5 minutes getting lost in the AFL stats page trying to justify to myself how Andrews was undisputedly robbed. Just got too annoying (both with seeing how his stats line up to those who got in.. and also the stupid stat page as well)

eugh

Nick Daicos wins the Craig mcrae coaches award
Serious question; is this award compromised with the votes being published each week particularly the last 3-4 rounds when coaches have a vested interest in voting for certain players or not voting for opposition players? Not saying Daicos isn’t worthy but your post has me wondering or is that too cynical?

What needs to be taken into consideration is that we are a small market team. We are merely an after thought to the rest of the competition. We are not an Australian Rules state like WA, Vic and SA and Sydney population wise is larger and for some reason the Vic media has a good opinion of the Bloods and the Orange tsunami. I feel even worse (not really) for the Suns. Look at our draw at the end of the year playing the Swans and Giants at the Gabba in the middle of the day for crying out loud. They, being the All-Australian committee, cannot watch all of the games which is warranted. Therefore they become statistic driven and media darling awards. There is only one award that counts and that’s the last game that in September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast All Australian Lions 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back