Cancelled
10k Posts
Apr 27, 2005
8th place
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Ham, Tony Pulis hat
Got a feeling the make up of the team is already taking shape. For me it will look like this with those in bold near on certainties to be there by the end of the year

FB: Morris Scarlett Fisher
HB: Guerra Lake McLeod
C: Montagna Judd Bartel
HF: Riewoldt Brown Chapman
FF: Motlop Koschitzke LeCras
R: Cox Ablett Stanton
I/C: S.Johnson Murphy Porplyzia Sandilands

Fevs done well so far and is harsh to miss out but hes had a easy time of it with not much in the way of high calibre opponents. Cyril Rioli also harshly done by, could come in for Motlop I guess. Cant see any less then 4 Cats in there by the end of the year. Ablett and Chapman the two most likely. Montagna is in scary good form. Would be leading the Brownlow possibly at this stage along with Judd. Rest are self explanatory I feel.

• Banned
Stanton. Lol.

Absolutely murdered your lot. Hes in the side cos hes by far the best kicker of the football in the league atm as far as midfielders go. Averaging 24 disposals and a goal a game. Sneaks in IMO

Why the hell would you chose a team after 3 games? Why wouldn't you wait until round 12 before even coming close to preparing a team?

Weird.

I like Watson over Stanton and Hille over Cox for us.

An essendon midfielder is tough to slot in though. I think Gibbs has been a lot more solid and Mitchell is a better in and under player. Either of those two. And while Bartel has been good, Selwood is playing better by comparison

how the hell is there no Dal Santo?

would be leading the Brownlow after Round 3!

Also, I think Gilbert is very unlucky. Has had bloody fantastic start to the year.

Riewoldt doesn't deserve to be in their I don't think.

I'll assume you forgot Rich.

But seriously;)... how could you (mclean) go against Cox? By far the best ruckman in the league. Maybe not right now, but I think his record is good enough to assume he'll be on top by the end of the year.

And surely you'd have a renowned goal kicker like Fev or Bradshaw at full forward. Bradshaw has already kicked plenty, and he did finish 4th last year...Or a more likely candidate, Fev, who just needs to get his kicking right.. he did finish 2nd last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i actually dont think you have watched a game of footy... here is my team btw

Gilbee Scarlett Fisher

Drummond Bolton P. Burgoyne

Montagna Judd Bateman

S. Johnson J. Kosi P. Chapman

Le Cras Bradshaw Motlop

R: Jolly Ablett Dal Santo

INT: Gibbs, Green, Swan, Mcintosh

Absolutely murdered your lot. Hes in the side cos hes by far the best kicker of the football in the league atm as far as midfielders go. Averaging 24 disposals and a goal a game. Sneaks in IMO

Yeah have to say he's pretty good. What about Lovett? He ripped Carlton a new one.

i actually dont think you have watched a game of footy... here is my team btw

Gilbee Scarlett Fisher

Drummond Bolton P. Burgoyne

Montagna Judd Bateman

S. Johnson J. Kosi P. Chapman

Le Cras Bradshaw Motlop

R: Jolly Ablett Dal Santo

INT: Gibbs, Green, Swan, Mcintosh

nor you if you think Burgoyne has been any good. You can't just read the stats sheet. McLeod had more effective disposals in one quarter against Collingwood than what Burgoyne has managed in 3 games.

B ---Scarlett ---Dawson--Fisher
HB - Goddard----Lake---- Gilbe
C ---Montagna--Judd-----Gibbs
HF --Chapman---Brown--- S.Johnson
F --- Motlop---- Fevola--- LeCras
R --- Cox------- Ablett----Dal Santo
B ----Jolly Sellwood Green Drummond
Emergencys
Kozi Higgins Gilbert

Goddard Scarlett Fisher
Goddard - Lake - Gilbee
Montagna Judd Gibbs