B: H. Shaw, A. Rance, R. Murphy
HB: M. Boyd, L. McPharlin, S. Mitchell
C: D. Hannebery, M. Priddis, A. Gaff
HF: C. Wingard, J. Cameron, B. Deledio
F: E. Betts, J. Kennedy (WCE), J. Stringer
R: T. Goldstein, N. Fyfe, P. Dangerfield
Int: J. Kennedy (SYD), D. Mundy, R. Gray, S. Pendlebury

Nowhere ****ing near the team: Rioli

Boyd over Wood probably isn't too popular but I'm not that keen on Wood. Obviously his intercept marking is incredible but does he offer much outside of that? Boyd averages a full 10 possessions more per game and has been using the ball really well this year.

Boyd over Wood probably isn't too popular but I'm not that keen on Wood. Obviously his intercept marking is incredible but does he offer much outside of that? Boyd averages a full 10 possessions more per game and has been using the ball really well this year.

Wood is well ahead - he actually has to defend hence his possession counts are lower. Boyd just wanders around without a man collecting touches. He's still had a good year - but he doesn't go further than the 40 man squad for mine. Wood is a lock in the 22.

B: Rory Laird (ADE) - Alex Rance (RICH) - Heath Shaw (GWS)
HB: Sam Mitchell (HAW) - Michael Hurley (ESS) - Robert Murphy (WBD)
C: Andrew Gaff (WCE) - Matt Priddis (WCE) - Daniel Hannerbery (SYD)
HF: Chad Wingard (POR) - Taylor Walker (ADE) - Dustin Martin (RIC)
F: Eddie Betts (ADE) - Joshua Kennedy (WCE) - Jeremy Cameron (GWS)
R: Todd Goldstein (NTH) - Patrick Dangerfield (ADE) - Nathan Fyfe (FRE)
Int: David Mundy (FRE) - J.Stringer (WBD) - S.Pendlebury (COLL)- Josh Kennedy (SYD)

Unlucky: D.Talia (ADE) - E.Wood (WBD) - B.Deledio (RIC) - J.Gunston (HAW) - C.Rioli (HAW) - L.Hodge (HAW)

Final team

FB: Wood - Rance - Shaw
HB: Hodge - Hurley - Murphy
C: Gaff - Hannebery - Mitchell
HF: Gray - Kennedy - Wingard
FF: Rioli - Gunston - Betts
R: Goldstein - Fyfe - Dangerfield
IC: Naitanui - Priddis - Pendlebury - Mundy

Lids, Kennedy, Laird, Gibson, Martin, Boyd the most unlucky. Riewoldt, Cameron and Walker are borderline with Gunston but don't consider them unlucky because none have been that good.

Lots of competition for back half spots and small/medium forwards. Rucks have also performed well. So-so year for midfielders and weak for key forwards.

Wood is well ahead - he actually has to defend hence his possession counts are lower. Boyd just wanders around without a man collecting touches. He's still had a good year - but he doesn't go further than the 40 man squad for mine. Wood is a lock in the 22.
Boyd has been very good defensively, he's had so many goal saving tackles this year. Not ahead of wood, but ahead of Murphy imo

NikNat was about 6th in line (clearly behind Goldy, Sandi, Mummy & Jacobs) at the halfway point of the season. Since then he has missed 2 games in the second half, was comprehensively beaten by Jacobs H2H and somehow, is now in line for the 1st ruck! What have i missed here?

NikNat was about 6th in line (clearly behind Goldy, Sandi, Mummy & Jacobs) at the halfway point of the season. Since then he has missed 2 games in the second half, was comprehensively beaten by Jacobs H2H and somehow, is now in line for the 1st ruck! What have i missed here?

Missed alot it seems.
Was in the afl players ratings rolling team at rnd 8

Boyd just wanders around without a man collecting touches. He's still had a good year - but he doesn't go further than the 40 man squad for mine. Wood is a lock in the 22.

He doesn't play as a loose man - has an opponent every week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of tough decisions so i tended to make my choices on who I think the selectors will pick:

FB: Josh Gibson, Alex Rance, Heath Shaw

HB: Sam Mitchell, Michael Hurley, Easton Wood

C: Dan Hannebery, Matt Priddis, Andrew Gaff

HF: Chad Wingard, Taylor Walker, Dane Swan

FF: Jeremy Cameron, Josh J Kennedy, Eddie Betts

RR: Todd Goldstein, Nat Fyfe, Josh P Kennedy

INT: Patrick Dangerfield, Jordan Lewis, Nic Naitanui, David Mundy

Fremantle: 2
West Coast: 4
Hawthorn: 3
Sydney: 2
Richmond: 1
Footscray: 1
Adelaide: 3
North Melbourne: 1
Port Adelaide: 1
GWS: 2
Collingwood: 1
Essendon: 1
maybe too many west coast players but i have a strong feeling they will pick naitanui to "prove" they are not stat obsessed

6th in line? What games have you been watching? Apart from a couple of slow games at the beginning of the season, he's been all class. Until he missed the 2 games when his mother passed away, he was 2nd overall in champion data player rating points this season, behind only Fyfe. He absolutely smashed Jacobs at subi earlier in the season, and definitely was not comprehensively beaten by him last week, Jacobs had 6 more hitouts with 20% more gametime, and that's with Nic nat sharing time in the ruck even when he is on the ground. Jacobs nullified Nic's influence compared to previous weeks but to say he comprehensively beat him is plain stupid, all players have quieter games. Due to his slowish start in the first couple of weeks and missing the 2 weeks recently he won't be up for 1st ruck position, but he is ahead of every other ruckman for the 2nd ruck position.

You've clearly missed actually watching him this year. He was not 6th in line at the halfway point, nor was his clearly behind Mummy and Jacobs (in fact, that's just utter crap). He's had an excellent year, in both the first and second half.
Goldy is still clearly first ruck this year, but NN would be a perfectly valid second ruck choice.

B: Rory Laird, Alex Rance, Easton Wood

HB: Sam Mitchell, Michael Hurley, Heath Shaw

C: Andrew Gaff, Nathan Fyfe, Dan Hannebery

HF: Patrick Dangerfield, Jeremy Cameron, Jake Stringer

F: Chad Wingard, Josh Kennedy, Eddie Betts

R: Todd Goldstein, Matthew Priddis, Trent Cotchin

INT: Brandon Ellis, Robert Murphy, David Mundy, Lachie Neale
Cotchin and Ellis should not be any chance for the 22.

Very selfish player
I see you're a dumb dumb.
Dont be silly, in his third year and the first two were just so so, he wouldnt even make the short list of 80 (if they had one)
Not sure if serious. You know Wingard made it in his second year?
Pretty sure Tom Lynch is leading this stat :)

Score assists I believe. Score involvements includes goals, assists and being involved in the leadups from what I understand. As much as I love Tommy, he'd be miles off.

This is my crack:

H. Shaw Rance Talia
Wood Hurley Mitchell

Goldstein Fyfe Hannebery
Dangerfield J.P Kennedy Gaff

Gray Walker Wingard
Betts Kennedy Stringer

BENCH: Mundy Martin Priddis Pendlebury

Mitchell on the HBF not ideal but that was the best way to accommodate the 22 I wanted.

I see you're a dumb dumb.

Not sure if serious. You know Wingard made it in his second year?

Score assists I believe. Score involvements includes goals, assists and being involved in the leadups from what I understand. As much as I love Tommy, he'd be miles off.

Well your wrong.

Stinger is ranked 22nd and lynch is equal 6th. Stringer is no where near number 1.

6th in line? What games have you been watching? Apart from a couple of slow games at the beginning of the season, he's been all class. Until he missed the 2 games when his mother passed away, he was 2nd overall in champion data player rating points this season, behind only Fyfe. He absolutely smashed Jacobs at subi earlier in the season, and definitely was not comprehensively beaten by him last week, Jacobs had 6 more hitouts with 20% more gametime, and that's with Nic nat sharing time in the ruck even when he is on the ground. Jacobs nullified Nic's influence compared to previous weeks but to say he comprehensively beat him is plain stupid, all players have quieter games. Due to his slowish start in the first couple of weeks and missing the 2 weeks recently he won't be up for 1st ruck position, but he is ahead of every other ruckman for the 2nd ruck position.

Here we go again with the champion data rankings, nobody goes to those stats as much as Eagles fans!!!

"He absolutely smashed Jacobs at subi earlier in the season". Yes he did, in round 15, which clearly is the second half of the season.

Last week Jacobs smashed him, im not sure why you guys are taking it so personal...

"Due to his slowish start in the first couple of weeks". This is my point about him being behind so many at the halfway point, your words not mine.

You've clearly missed actually watching him this year. He was not 6th in line at the halfway point, nor was his clearly behind Mummy and Jacobs (in fact, that's just utter crap). He's had an excellent year, in both the first and second half.
Goldy is still clearly first ruck this year, but NN would be a perfectly valid second ruck choice.

Exact same games you have seen champ, some live.

People were talking about Mumford being the dominant ruck of the comp and No1 for AA against Sandilands and Goldstien before his injury, Nik was clearly behind.

Sure. My post and other subsequent ones have shown you are a goose.

Well you sure have proven me wrong. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

All Australian thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back