All Australian thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I know he's not the crowd favourite right now but Hodge is the unluckiest.

Deledio deserved his spot but if he can get in after missing 5 games then Hodge should have too. The fact he didn't even make the squad has PC "please the masses" all over it after his drink driving incident. I reckon he should have been in AND captain.

Drink Driving must rule you out thats the only plausible explanation

At the end of the day awards like MVP award, Brownlow Medal, All-Australians, Mark of the Year, Goal of the Year etc etc are all OPINION awards. Yes they are all special and unique in their own way but at the end of the day it comes down to opinions etc and there will be players who miss out every year. It's a shame but I guess that's how it is. The only award that is not based on opinion is the Coleman Medal - clear cut that award is.

Because he's an outside seagull that does three highlights per game and gets picked

Where was he when the heat Was on two weeks ago

He was in our best 2 in that final. And while a highlights package he is, he isn't a seagull in any stretch of the imagination. He is the guy that sets others up.

He has as many flags as your club so Id pipe down

Flags don't indicate bar playing in a very good side ......Leigh Mathews once said a few get carried along

Rioli is carried by Hawks and can afford to seagull out the back because he knows they will win possession

Sorry it's a crap selection and he's overated

It's weird, they've named two ruckman once in about 6 years and the one ruckman that makes it this year is probably one of the most aerobically athletic of all time, who barely has a rest anyway and they kick up a stink.

Nic Nat isn't anywhere near good eough around the ground to warrant a bench spot as a second ruckman, he isn't good enough forward.
Just on that. Usually when they haven't selected 2 pure ruckmen they have had a forward that part time rucks like a Petrie or Roughhead. I dont think any of the other players that are selected have rucked before which is interesting. I'm not bothered by the Naitanui exclusion either I had him at about a 50/50 chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deledio deserved his spot but if he can get in after missing 5 games then Hodge should have too. The fact he didn't even make the squad has PC "please the masses" all over it after his drink driving incident. I reckon he should have been in AND captain.
ill pay that. Hodges year was huge.

He was in our best 2 in that final. And while a highlights package he is, he isn't a seagull in any stretch of the imagination. He is the guy that sets others up.

Seagull in my view ....he's very skilfull seagull I must add

He's in the best fifty players in the game but best 22 ....no way

Flags don't indicate bar playing in a very good side ......Leigh Mathews once said a few get carried along

Rioli is carried by Hawks and can afford to seagull out the back because he knows they will win possession

Sorry it's a crap selection and he's overated

Cyril will finish top 3 in our B+F more than likely so are all the other blokes getting carried also ?

Hodge wasn't even in the squad... how can he be unlucky to miss the 22

Cyril will finish top 3 in our B+F more than likely so are all the other blokes getting carried also ?

I don't care where he finishes ......he didn't kick 40 goals did he ...barely 15 touches a game ...sorry his numbers are average ..I don't rate him,

It's weird, they've named two ruckman once in about 6 years and the one ruckman that makes it this year is probably one of the most aerobically athletic of all time, who barely has a rest anyway and they kick up a stink.

Nic Nat isn't anywhere near good eough around the ground to warrant a bench spot as a second ruckman, he isn't good enough forward.

17 goals up forward is good

Remove this Banner Ad

All Australian thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back