All Divisions General NFNL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard something very interesting.

After all clubs were told 1 MOU per club Yarrambat aligned with Hurstbridge. The league has allowed Hurstbridge JFC kids to still be 1 pointers due to it being “1 club” not seperate organisations like Greensborough JFC and Greensborough FC.

Seems like a pretty laughable loop hole while clubs like North Heidelberg lost their alignment .

Heard something very interesting.

After all clubs were told 1 MOU per club Yarrambat aligned with Hurstbridge. The league has allowed Hurstbridge JFC kids to still be 1 pointers due to it being “1 club” not seperate organisations like Greensborough JFC and Greensborough FC.

Seems like a pretty laughable loop hole while clubs like North Heidelberg lost their alignment .
The entire system is stupid, kids should be able to play anywhere they want as 1 pointers.
TAC kids maybe they should be 2-3 pointers if they have played 10-12 games.
All this does is penalize a kid whos decided to change clubs a few times which could be for many reasons.
If you play 2 years of u19,s at a club you should be a 1 point player.
How the **** they have complicated this to how it is now is beyond me.

The entire system is stupid, kids should be able to play anywhere they want as 1 pointers.
TAC kids maybe they should be 2-3 pointers if they have played 10-12 games.
All this does is penalize a kid whos decided to change clubs a few times which could be for many reasons.
If you play 2 years of u19,s at a club you should be a 1 point player.
How the **** they have complicated this to how it is now is beyond me.
I understand the Under 19 rule is changing next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Divisions General NFNL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back