All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really understand managers who aren't mouthpieces - happy for Nana to have a gig but I'd love for there to be a few more great talkers there.
He cuts a lot of promos for Brian Cage and The Gates of Agony on ROH.

Dude is getting punished for missing All In.

F5Wem86WkAAmwXO

Emi getting a match is always welcome.

Not sure if it was ever raised in here, but WHY was AR Fox ever in such a high profile match at wrestling's biggest show when Christian wasn't originally on the card?

I actually thought it made so much sense when the Christian inclusion was made to the coffin match, even before the actual reasoning came to light.

Just more weird TK booking?

One of the hottest heels in the company, who was also involved in a feud with one of the competitors in the match, and had the organic link with Sting, WASN'T meant to be there in place of a guy they only recently signed and had spent his entire career on the Indie scene?

Haha MJF nailing his own version of Steiner's math promo against Joe was awesome.

Poor Nana copping the super kicks lol.

Joe and MJF at Grand Slam should be great especially with a hot crowd.

Adding Kingdom to the storyline has been great as well. All those guys are great value, not just Roddy.

Actually the whole Grand Slam card looks great. Should be fun next week. Might even take a sickie haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would make sense for Jade to cash in, I imagine she would like to use wrestling as a launching pad for other ventures.
She's been pretty open about wanting to be cast in Marvel movies, the reality is she needs WWE to give her the profile and the contacts to get there that AEW can't give her yet.

She's been pretty open about wanting to be cast in Marvel movies, the reality is she needs WWE to give her the profile and the contacts to get there that AEW can't give her yet.
so I guess WWE is no longer a "cult" as she claimed previously, if the money is right...

so I guess WWE is no longer a "cult" as she claimed previously, if the money is right...
Let’s face it for 95% of the talent that are in the States the end game is WWE for them at some stage. You get your small percentile like Omega The Bucks and Osprey for example but most others have tried previously or would in future try and get into WWE.

People on either side can say a lot of shit about the other place but in the end it’s more places to work for everyone which is healthy and better for the industry.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back