All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm realy liking the Righteous, didn't think I woulld. Anyne who's seen the movie Misery felt that no matter how fake it was.... Hopefully they put on a banger with MJF tomorrow.

No doubt they win due to interference and losing the belt causes the cole/mjf split.

Another excellent episode of Collision. Has been really strong since the drama, the only blemish being Kelly coming back.
100%

Commentary would be awful if it wasn't for Nigel, that dude is perfect in what he's doing.

I'll give everyone 1 guess which veteran AEW wrestler wants TK to bring in Sami Callahan...

He's got stroke, I never would've expected to see Josh Barnett on a pre-show tomorrow.

I really dislike Callahan though, I don't want to see him in AEW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Added to Dynamite:
F7av70OWAAAADn-

On Tuesday Dynamite the week after.
F7cUCsrXwAAgMip

Last edited:
Id go with the name "Corner" myself

With AEW I cant get into it because of the insanely stupid quadruple tag match featuring Keith Lee and Keith Lees dog walkers uncle because of the inflated roster that basically become spot monkeyfests because all 15 people in the match want to get 1 moment in

Please dump these trio titles and insane amount of tag matches and stick to more normal 1 on 1 wrestling. They do it well but unfortunately they just drown it out with crap

With AEW I cant get into it because of the insanely stupid quadruple tag match featuring Keith Lee and Keith Lees dog walkers uncle because of the inflated roster that basically become spot monkeyfests because all 15 people in the match want to get 1 moment in

Please dump these trio titles and insane amount of tag matches and stick to more normal 1 on 1 wrestling. They do it well but unfortunately they just drown it out with crap

No thanks.
Different flavours of ice cream and all that.

There wouldnā€™t be a problem if they just kept the ROH belts onā€¦ ROH

Eh its making the same mistakes WCW made all over again really .

Run it like a business instead of a play toy isnt really a flavour of ice cream as opposed to a common sense approach to business

I'm more interested in a fun product than a billionaire's business profits. I know that's an unpopular opinion in wrestling circles.

Never understood why wrestling fans constantly want to sacrifice artistic vision for shareholder value. What a ****ing boring way to consume media.

Eh its making the same mistakes WCW made all over again really .

There isn't one element that drove WCW down that is present in AEW.

Run it like a business instead of a play toy isnt really a flavour of ice cream as opposed to a common sense approach to business

Tony is running a profitable company. Just because you like something different doesn't automatically mean that would improve business. What the company desperately needs a clear breakout star to drive business to the next level. Having six man matches on the undercard or not means nothing.

The biggest mistake AEW could make is to try to be too much like WWE. WWE has already conquered that part of the market. AEW needs to present itself as an alternative, not an imitator.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back