All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok Dynamite so far. Not sure about Jackson going over Claudio and Cage though.

Not a big call but got a feeling ROH titles might be relinquished here. Edit: actually handicap match is the best of a bad situation.

I think it's been really good so far, in ring as good as always (that 4 way was well put together, they can often be a bit incoherent) and the promo battle with MJF and Jay was sensational.

The BTYBB vignette was 10/10.

Really enjoyed today's show, taking the storylines out, I just found it fun.

Nothing much to add really, but Julia Hart does a really pretty moonsault.

And I wonder if masked attackers could potentially be future signings of wwe off-cuts. I like being left with questions and intrigue though.

Added to Rampage:

Added to Collision:
1695926613323.png

Next Week on Dynamite 4th Anniversary Show:

Liked the MJF/Adam Cole seg with Paul Wight. Sucks that Adam Cole did ligament damage jumping off a stage. Roddy yelling Adam all the time is hilarious.

The Takeshita/Callis seg where they beat up Ibushi felt the same as Swerve and AR Fox beating up Nick Wayne at his house.

Would have liked Cage or Claudio to win the 3 way instead.

Christian Cage and Darby sitdown with JR was great.

Swerve being a true heel not letting Prince Nana do the dance ffs. Also lol'd at this as Hangman heads for a contract signing.
1695927367047.png

As for the end of the show, I'm assuming that it's MJF under the mask right since he just had the promo battle with Jay White? Who the hell are the other guys? Could it be Roddy, Kyle and The Kingdom?

Solid show

Could have used other talent for Jackson to go over. Claudio and Cage was a terrible choice. Seen Jackson and Fenix enough in tag matches , I know they will have a good match but not exactly hanging to see it.

Cole is made of paper. MJF star of the show again but Christ keep White away from the main event. Best outcome would be the injury is an angle and it is all part of Cole turning on MJF.

Hoping it’s Edge that’s involved in this attack because they desperately need some star power. Outside of MJF and injured Danielson and Mox there’s not much star power drawing in. It’s got a very NXT black and gold vibe about the TV shows to it at present.

Hopefully they get MJF to move on to Kenny or Danielson soon or even Christian with Coles injury they need to raise the bar at the top end of the card.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

White was great, love him and think he's a future world champion, but something felt off in that promo. Delivery was great but content was a bit mixed. Up against MJF though pretty much everyone is coming off second best.

Suppose because him showing up and the title match came up out of nowhere.

Also have BCC quietly turned face now?

How anyone could watch that promo battle and say 'keep White away from the main event' is just mind boggling to me. Genuinely terrible take.
Not a bad promo but he’s just an upper mid carder at best. Guess he’s just cannon fodder for MJF to chalk up another defence and move on to someone else.

Jay White would be a convincing World Champ. He’s a main eventer.
Not quite yet maybe would need a lot more building up. To me he’s like Black very solid upper mid carder but he’s hardly someone you’re going to be building your company around or headlining live events.

As for the end of the show, I'm assuming that it's MJF under the mask right since he just had the promo battle with Jay White? Who the hell are the other guys? Could it be Roddy, Kyle and The Kingdom?

Presumably it's anyone EXCEPT MJF?

Cole (and the injury is a swerve) seems reasonably likely. But it's interesting to see how it unfolds - this is the kind of sports entertainment silliness I enjoy.

Cole (and the injury is a swerve) seems reasonably likely. But it's interesting to see how it unfolds - this is the kind of sports entertainment silliness I enjoy.
Leaning towards the injury being a story, surely you can’t be that injury prone and made of paper that you break you ankle jumping off the ramp.

It would be great if it’s a swerve and he turns on MJF. People shit on Cole because of his size but he is a dead set star.

You reckon him rolling his ankle jumping off the stage is a work? Looked legit to me.

Also have BCC quietly turned face now?

Depends which member you're talking about, but I've been a little confused for a month or so. I mentioned just last week that the Danielson vs Starks feud occurring at the same time as the Claudio vs Kingston feud just didn't feel right to me. Yuta vs Starks does suggest maybe some tweaking towards what you're thinking, but there's been no great shift to define Yuta as a face at all.

Short answer: I don't know.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back