All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Added to Cardiff Wales Dynamite:
Chris Jericho vs Dynamite Kid Tommy Billington.

Next week on Cardiff Collision:
Wildcard Trios Tag Team match, winner gets to be the 4th team in the 4 way London Ladders match for the AEW Trios Titles at ALL IN.

Some thoughts on Collision:

What are the odds that Arlington Texas' Mayor is also named Jim Ross haha.

Enjoyed the ROH Tag Title match, hell of a hot tag from Dustin Rhodes during it.

Interesting promo from Eddie Kingston about Danielson. Saying if Danielson doesn't have the fire anymore then what's the point of wrestling at Wembley.

Decent main event as well going to a 30 min time limit draw. Both FTR and Acclaimed end up qualifying.

This promo from Toni Storm was terrific as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Added to Cardiff Wales Dynamite:
GVhEUuXW0AAe2Zl

Hot crowd for Cardiff Wales Dynamite. Great to see. They even chanted FTR's theme.

Jericho saying Cardiff England twice pissed them off haha.

Ospreay's Barry Scott line was great in the promo with MJF.

Claudio with a good performance vs Okada.

reminder for tomorrow that Dynamite and Collision will be on Welsh time, so avoid spoilers. Rampage already taped last week.
Seen that Cardiff Collision leaked online already. Not sure if any backstage segs or video packages will be added to the Saturday version.

Also lol at Tony Khan before Collision saying a Wednesday Collision taping that's actually on a Saturday reminds him of his favourite movie, Timecop.

Some Collision thoughts/notes
lol at Ishii on commentary with a headset on and not saying a word.

Nina Samuels was in an intergender tag squash match.

Stokely and Jericho BOTH say Cardiff England again haha.

Shibata beat Jay Lethal.

Big Bill was over AF during his match vs Hook.

Daivari called Gareth Bale a jabroni. Jeff Jarrett over as hell as well.

PAC/Claudio/Yuta beat Top Flight and Lio Rush in the wildcard trios qualifier, in the main event. So they are in the 4 way Trios Title Ladder match at ALL IN.

Khan has confirmed they're looking at an Aussie show next year also

At the start of his pre-All In media call on Thursday, Khan confirmed that AEW is looking to make its Australia debut in 2025. The promotion is scouting “various locations” in Australia, and Khan teased that more information will be coming soon.

“I just wanted to address some reports regarding AEW potentially running an event in Australia,” he said. “We can confirm that we’re currently looking at various locations in Australia to potentially run an event sometime next year in 2025. We’ll have more information about this in the near future. 2025 is going to be a milestone year. Just as this is a milestone year, I think 2025 [there will be] even more great milestones to come.”

bad take Jones over here, but I digress
Have a shot every time he says Jones at the next show. You'll be bladdered early on

Its completely nonsensical. "Whiplash Jones"

Its like "ball" (long ball, dribbling ball, high ball etc) in the 7 footy commentary. There's a thread on it in the media section. Same thing here with "jones", except it makes way less sense

"Ring speed Jones" about Claudio 😂

Last edited:
Have a shot every time he says Jones at the next show. You'll be bladdered early on

Its completely nonsensical. "Whiplash Jones"

Its like "ball" (long ball, dribbling ball, high ball etc) in the 7 footy commentary. There's a thread on it in the media section. Same thing here with "jones", except it makes way less sense

"Ring speed Jones" about Claudio 😂

Considering the slobbering you do about Trump, I assumed nonsensical was your preferred style of comedy.

Hypocrite jones over here, but I digress...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back