Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to hear from (placeholder because I'm busy) Chipmunk.

Pie 4 Life
To you and anyone who isn't a Joker recruit, the play today is MarcMaverick. Anyone trying to push a vote on me is clearly a Joker recruit or Joker himself.

To you and anyone who isn't a Joker recruit, the play today is MarcMaverick. Anyone trying to push a vote on me is clearly a Joker recruit or Joker himself.
How? You seered as Villain. You’re a 50/50 chance of being The Joker.

what time is the dealine Pie 4 Life ?
Been speaking about that and we will be delaying it back to help with the various people that are busy, I'll put a post and threadmark now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UPDATED DEADLINES
MOD NOTE - DEADLINE UPDATE

The voting day deadline is now pushed back to 6pm because some people are perhaps a little busier than first thought being a Monday, and given we are edging closer to a conclusion, I don't want an anti-climactic finish. So, as such we'll push the Deadlines to the following:

DAY 5 DEADLINE - 6PM AEDST

NIGHT 5 DEADLINE - WHEN ACTIONS ARE IN

DAY 6 DEADLINE - ONCE ALL VOTES ARE IN
(Keeping in mind there will be likely 5-6 votes to come in)

The voting day deadline is now pushed back to 6pm because some people are perhaps a little busier than first thought being a Monday, and given we are edging closer to a conclusion, I don't want an anti-climactic finish. So, as such we'll push the Deadlines to the following:

Chipmunk
jmoo wan
MarcMaverick
Cadsky

DERO
ClarkeM
myblueroan

Actually, the fact you seered as just Villain and not Villain/Joker Recruit increases the likelihood that you are in fact The Joker and not head evil. Joker has recruits, and there’s not many people left. Monty Hall this one…

Please guys let me win this one. OK. I'd like to win once. It would mean so much.
Joker reduced to begging.
Actually, the fact you seered as just Villain and not Villain/Joker Recruit increases the likelihood that you are in fact The Joker and not head evil. Joker has recruits, and there’s not many people left. Monty Hall this one…
But I'm not the joker and as one of his recruits you know that.

I can spell this out any clearer. The joker needs to be lynched NOW before he has the majority vote (likely already has) MarcMaverick is the Joker.

Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS

Joker reduced to begging.

But I'm not the joker and as one of his recruits you know that.

I can spell this out any clearer. The joker needs to be lynched NOW before he has the majority vote (likely already has) MarcMaverick is the Joker.
Umm...
No.
Actually he isn't.
More on that after I finish work today.
But having lunch, and it dawns on me Joker can still recruit...if it happened last nite, why haven't they won?

Okay, through the SC noms.

I mentioned to Pie I can’t guarantee to be awake before deadline (it’s quite late already), but I’ll placehold Cadsky . I liked the plea from MM! I’ll reassess if around nearer deadline.

Pie 4 Life

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back