Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

pamcake šŸ˜‰

Pie 4 Life
There you go like an ontime train...your favourite Mussolini made them run on time didn't he ClarkeM

Pace yourself for me. I said maybe, baby, please.
I hear you...."baby, please" don't let Pamzilla run rampant again......sure you said Please and I appreciate politese but what we don't want here is a failure to communicate...so here's the deal;

Weā€™re not doing this again, surely?

Pamcake placeholder Pie 4 Life

open book GIF

#mechanics manual
"Are you not entertained" Maximus
"I'm Back" Freddy Kruger

How do you want to play this in the village of the Damned?
All Star Killers...the sequel......same old sand pit.............yet another quiet first day?
Are you appalled by my tactics?
A spot of High Low play..........strategically putting my head over the parapet and waving the Alien Flag on the Alien Invassion of day one.......cast a net and see what fish you catch.

Fred's right...call yourself killers with a bag of 3?
Not a big haul was it....the sandpit wasn't saturated blood.

Shoot the messenger or watch the tap dance show........your choice.

I can be the ghost that walks...a phantom....... if you wish to play safe and not smart.
Here for a good time not a long time...............so shoot/strangle/garrot/smother me.....your choice.
Or try and give up the knee jerk...moribund habits......you all apparently wanted fresh blood in the game......ta dah.
I hear you...."baby, please" don't let Pamzilla run rampant again......sure you said Please and I appreciate politese but what we don't want here is a failure to communicate...so here's the deal;

Apparently, yes.

We all know #4 is never evil Chipmunk, I think we look to that suspicious #5 instead. What odds can I get for a footypie32 lynch?

This is egregious! Outrageous! Preposterous!

I will not stand for this slander.

Remove this vile accusation at once.

This is egregious! Outrageous! Preposterous!

I will not stand for this slander.

Remove this vile accusation at once.

Iā€™d love to but #5 is guiltier than 4! Itā€™s like the bigger, badder brother. Thatā€™s just how it is!

Iā€™d love to but #5 is guiltier than 4! Itā€™s like the bigger, badder brother. Thatā€™s just how it is!

Turns out itā€™s more guilty not guiltier, I knew that looked wrong! But not quite as wrong as Chip suggesting noble #4 should be in the noose after Spamela!

Feels like he was meant to be Fourā€™Nā€™Twenty Pie but his phone was on autocorrect when he joined BigFooty.

I will not accept this slander from a rodent acorn eater.

Just wait until you find out about the rest of the numbers!

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who was silenced yesterday and why isnā€™t Pamcakes silenced today? Ignore button getting a decent workout for day 2.
Oh the Wonders are going to have a great season.

DAY TWO SILENCE DEATH
killer-slashers-image-jpeg.1568003

Poor Ghostface was riddled with a secret they just had to get out, but unfortunately after being silenced by Freddy Krueger, they had to resort to other means. It meant the God of the world had to put an end to poor Ghosty.

BFew (Ghostface) killed by God for breaking Freddy Kreuger's silence.

Poor Ghostface was riddled with a secret they just had to get out, but unfortunately after being silenced by Freddy Krueger, they had to resort to other means. It meant the God of the world had to put an end to poor Ghosty.

You truly are an evil overlord

Apparently, yes.
Soooo ... alien today?
Alienated........Pariah Status......phft...obviously some need time to consider whether they want to use my alien brain, make friends with an alien or not...... I'll give it a little while and see whether I want to find or lose my sense of humour.....It was amusing using all the alien references & foundational tech, outing myself so obviously and causing a mass melt yesterday.........so I'll orbit out here in space for a while......and if I get bored playing with the humanoids being lazy......Pamzilla will get another run...and the humanoids will waste their time and opportunities......AGAIN. #dejavu #humanscienceexperiment #glasshousekillers
The Alien experiment to see how much hubris humans can possibly have suceeded......there's more experimental equipment waiting in the laboratory....and you should see what I have in a test tube.

Where did BFew post today? Can only find posts from yesterday...

Oh the Wonders are going to have a great season.
Werewolf there is no allegiance.

Outside of here, PC1 and I are going to make excellent teammates

Who was silenced yesterday and why isnā€™t Pamcakes silenced today? Ignore button getting a decent workout for day 2.
Oh hello........why do you ask questions of others?
Mute me at your peril lovely......you're obviously not in a faction with any knowledge..Or your faction is now so small as to be rather insignificant.

Where did BFew post today? Can only find posts from yesterday...
Did BFew react to anything? I'm surprised silenced players can't even react.

Dawn, if that was the case, I hope it was conveyed clearly.

I canā€™t even see any reacts. I thought perhaps spoke in a PM but had an individual role and didnā€™t die as recruitedā€¦

I canā€™t even see any reacts. I thought perhaps spoke in a PM but had an individual role and didnā€™t die as recruitedā€¦
Yeah we would have seen the recruitment if recruited. Maybe removed the reaction?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back