Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

are you after Darth Vader specifically?
I mean I get your human perspective, Fang, but as a werewolf, I called it as I saw it. Removalist.:p

The Nazar doesn’t explode. It’s all pretty clearly written in the OP.
Good point. It just disappears. And you'd have heads up it wasn't effective because we'll hear about the Pazuzu. That's a relief.

Good point. It just disappears. And you'd have heads up it wasn't effective because we'll hear about the Pazuzu. That's a relief.
It’ll blow up today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NIGHT FOUR RESULTS
killer-slashers-image-jpeg.1568003

After an action-packed day three, one would think that the killers had enjoyed their fill. With plenty of death taking place, once might stop for a relaxing evening by the fire. Except, the killers had other ideas. Night immunes galore had been on the lookout, some revealed, others keeping their cards close to their chest. Who was telling the truth? Who was lying? Some would be found out overnight, others would remain hidden. Unfortunately for a few wicked souls, they would not see out the night.

It was well past Christmas, but that did not stop Hans Gruber earning attention from his fellow killers. Not just one, but multiple fiends were ready to exact some justice. Both Leatherface and the holder of the Pazuzu zeroed in on Hans enjoying a nice stroll around the block, making it easy to dispose of him.

Elsewhere, the 1970s Villains - who to this point had enjoyed a near-full group - were about to be hit hard. Both Carrie and Mutant 1 were besieged upon by two other groups, with Voldemort and Hans Landa taking care of Carrie, while John Doe used his power to take out the Mutant.

Meanwhile, Jason Vorhees avenged his mate Hans Gruber's death by taking out the the Candyman as promised, leaving the factions on level pegging, and all groups significantly reduced after a night of death.

SENT TO HELL:

Barrybran (Hans Gruber) killed by 1970s Villains and the Pazuzu
DemurePrincess (Carrie) killed by the 2000s Villains
Frederico_WA (Candyman) killed by the 1980s Villains
Grand Uncle Horace (Mutant 1) killed by the 1990s Villains

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back