Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Hiya Pammy.
Whatcha been up to?
Come and have a quiet drink in the Philosophers Bar.
I've been watching Maestro with Carey Mulligan and Brad Cooper. The NYC intelligentsia accents are killer. I'm watching in installments. For mine, a series framework would have worked better.
Ps. Don't forget to take off your deep sea diving helmut before you come in.
Cheers.😊
I think I got kidnapped by an alien...I've got scars on my tummy and I don't feel well.....
Thanks for the invite.....maybe I'll have a ...................wait I see lights coming over the horizon....I'll call you back tomorrow.
Nighty Night don't let the evil bed bugs bite.

I think I got kidnapped by an alien...I've got scars on my tummy and I don't feel well.....
Thanks for the invite.....maybe I'll have a ...................wait I see lights coming over the horizon....I'll call you back tomorrow.
Nighty Night don't let the evil bed bugs bite.
The Alien (NEW INDIVIDUAL ROLE - Footypie32 idea)
Chooses a player to impregnate each night. If that player receives 3 or more votes the next day (but isn't lynched), that player is reborn as an Alien and joins a PM with the main Alien. Is Night Immune and Seers as The Alien. Cannot be recruited by any other faction. Once The Alien is dead, his team can win under the same win con. Recruits seer as "Past role/Alien recruit".

Pamcake1 Are you pregnant?

The Alien (NEW INDIVIDUAL ROLE - Footypie32 idea)
Chooses a player to impregnate each night. If that player receives 3 or more votes the next day (but isn't lynched), that player is reborn as an Alien and joins a PM with the main Alien. Is Night Immune and Seers as The Alien. Cannot be recruited by any other faction. Once The Alien is dead, his team can win under the same win con. Recruits seer as "Past role/Alien recruit".

Pamcake1 Are you pregnant?
If this was it I still don't get the play. Just going to get killed tonight instead.

If this was it I still don't get the play. Just going to get killed tonight instead.
Not if an Alien recruit (which like the Alien, is night immune???).

Pie 4 Life please clarify if both the Alien and Alien recruits are night immune?

Possibly just Pamcake1 trying to fool everyone into thinking she is night immune.

killer-slashers-image-jpeg.1568003

The killers gathered around the townsquare confident they had found the one they were looking for. Probably because that person was unavoidable posting at a rate that made Gralin look like me in the SFA. Votes flowed in from everywhere for the killer, unbeknownst to the rest of the angry mob that the walking, talking jukebox had one last song to play as the 9pm siren sounded.

NO LYNCH

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I HATE IT WHEN I'M RIGHT ALL THE TIME!!!

Not if an Alien recruit (which like the Alien, is night immune???).

Pie 4 Life please clarify if both the Alien and Alien recruits are night immune?

Possibly just Pamcake1 trying to fool everyone into thinking she is night immune.
The Alien is night immune. All recruits have the same status as their previous roles.

I was going to say, let's be clear on who would die if pamcakes holds the amulet, but un the rules it says there will be no lynch. Can you imagine if we had to put up with this for another (12 or) 24 hours?

Pamcake1 please, Pie 4 Life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Runners up don't get lynched in this game I thought.
Ah yep you're right. So she's either pyramid head or had the amulet. I can't see any other day protection.

If she has the amulet she's likely in a faction. Unless whoever got it first is a real sicko.

The Aliens are an interesting faction in that they are fairly weak in the early to midgame but have massive endgame potential as once they have 3 players in the faction they can get to a point where they can basically recruit every night with no limits on numbers. Definitely something everyone should be aware of going forward. If Pamcake somehow survives tonight we should definitely be looking for who she is voting in lockstep with.

The Aliens are an interesting faction in that they are fairly weak in the early to midgame but have massive endgame potential as once they have 3 players in the faction they can get to a point where they can basically recruit every night with no limits on numbers. Definitely something everyone should be aware of going forward. If Pamcake somehow survives tonight we should definitely be looking for who she is voting in lockstep with.
Don't forget they have to nom a person, and only if that person gets 3 votes or more and isn't lynched will it work.
So a bit 'eye of the needle'.
Tarks had 3 votes yesterday so he was another potential candidate. Admittedly, he'd probs have changed the vote on himself. Maybe his task was to get someone to ask why he voted for himself? 😀

Ah yep you're right. So she's either pyramid head or had the amulet. I can't see any other day protection.

If she has the amulet she's likely in a faction. Unless whoever got it first is a real sicko.
I guess this is why she went underwater and phoning it in...cos allergic to daylight? Ha. Good way around it.

To make it easier on everyone, I will be sending out any individual posting requirements first (in the next few mins), then I will be posting in the thread, followed by other action results. This gives though who must follow an intimidation/challenge/silence etc. extra time to read the PM before jumping into the thread.

NIGHT TWO RESULTS
killer-slashers-image-jpeg.1568003

After a frustrating day at the townsquare where no one paid for their crimes, killers went away to their individual groups - or into their little safe places to plan their next attack. Two names kept popping up on everyone's list. But would one or both die? Would some get cold feet? Would killers expect others to do their dirty work for them?

Norman Bates was enjoying a quiet night in with his mother, and excited about the possibility of what he could become. He had his future within reached and gleefully rocked back and forth waiting for the day ahead. Unfortunately while he had his sights set on the killer he would grow into, he did not realise he was in fact being hunted by multiple killers.

Before he could strike, poor old Norman best resembled his mother after Hannibal Lecter and friends decided their team had been decimated enough, and chowed down on him.

Across town, Voldemort was planning just what to do with his kill of the night. Despite looking one way and setting his sights on someone, around the corner came Pinhead. He had begun concocting his nightly trap for one unsuspecting player. Suddenly, Voldemort and Hans Landa decided he was the perfect victim, ganging up on him so he could no longer use his chains to restrict others.

Little did they know, the one who was relaxed during the day, Pyramid Head was being hunted. He was in Darth Vader's sights, with the Star Wars villain having a great time hunting his victims. Though Pyramid Head thrives in the day, Darth Vader used the cover of night to strike him dead.

Sent to HELL:

CursingFijian (Pyramid Head) killed by Darth Vader
Gralin (Norman Bates) killed by 1990s Villains
dank420_ (Pinhead) killed by 2000s Villains

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back