Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

DEADLINE

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

DAY ONE LYNCH
killer-slashers-image-jpeg.1568003

The killers gathered around the townsquare confident they had found the one they were looking for. Probably because that person was unavoidable posting at a rate that made Gralin look like me in the SFA. Votes flowed in from everywhere for the killer, unbeknownst to the rest of the angry mob that the walking, talking jukebox had one last song to play as the 9pm siren sounded.

NO LYNCH

The killers gathered around the townsquare confident they had found the one they were looking for. Probably because that person was unavoidable posting at a rate that made Gralin look like me in the SFA. Votes flowed in from everywhere for the killer, unbeknownst to the rest of the angry mob that the walking, talking jukebox had one last song to play as the 9pm siren sounded.

NO LYNCH

****kkkkk offffffff!

kill me now how i met your mother GIF

NO LYNCH

Happy to be in your thoughts

#time Lord, "and what evil did you do today Alien"
#Alien, "I stole their most precious thing.....I wasted their time."
#time Lord, "That was very evil of you."
#Alien, "Nano nanoooolurp....They are not vey smart even when you tell them straight up. They don't tollerate what they dont understand. They don't even try"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I pulled this 1974 hit out just before deadline in case on the off chance I needed to deploy it tonight.

'“'The Bitch Is Back' is a testament to Elton's ability to poke fun at himself,” ... “He understood that he was the 'bitch' and reveled in this role during live performances.” '

'Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us. And lead us not into temptation.’” '

just because you can, doesn’t mean you should
What's the definition of a gentleman?

Someone who can play the accordian, but doesn't.

Thank you for your input.
Hiya Pammy.
Whatcha been up to?
Come and have a quiet drink in the Philosophers Bar.
I've been watching Maestro with Carey Mulligan and Brad Cooper. The NYC intelligentsia accents are killer. I'm watching in installments. For mine, a series framework would have worked better.
Ps. Don't forget to take off your deep sea diving helmut before you come in.
Cheers.😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back