Scape Goat Alleged SPP incident/broken curfew + malicious and exploitative reporting by Channel 7 news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate. Not having a go. But we don't need a summary.

They're a confederation of dunces who have no idea about anything pertaining to football or life in general (when they're not faking their own deaths).

Let's draw a line under them and move on.

Please.

Nah Channel 7 should change their name to Channel Lemon.

Your Avatar.

hqdefault.jpg

Eddie Dingle and others not in Adelaide or access to some of the shows, here is vision via a few tweets

Sam and KT's presser

Sam one on one with Tredders

KT's presser in full

7 Melbourne

7 Adelaide
Notice John Riddell - a Port supporter reads out Port stories that dont have a negative or harsh spin and
Jane Doyle - a Crows supporter reads out the harsher worded Port stories

A snippet of the 10 minutes or so Koch got on 9.

https://twitter.com/AFLFootyShow/status/989461426904252416

Last edited:
If Sam sues 7, then the 20 year old woman will be exposed. She will have to give evidence and there is no way her name is going to be suppressed. She is going to cop it then.

Is that what Elspeth and Smithson and co want to happen? I guess they can do a follow up story saying how they caused her to have mental health issue from all the abuse. Yeah like they are going to take the blame.

If Sam sues 7, then the 20 year old woman will be exposed. She will have to give evidence and there is no way her name is going to be suppressed. She is going to cop it then.

Is that what Elspeth and Smithson and co want to happen? I guess they can do a follow up story saying how they caused her to have mental health issue from all the abuse. Yeah like they are going to take the blame.
Perhaps their Counsel can call Amy Taeuber as a character witness.........wait a second....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They wouldn't care. They'll grab a story at any person's expense.

Very frustrating listening to F***ing Smithson defending Channel Seven. W-anchor

What you have to remember is that Sniffsom is just a dog protecting his master. He would have been specifically told to try and get a rise out of KT in the hope he would let something slip that they could use against us. Fortunately KT has more brains in a skin cell than that w***er has in his entire body and was easily able to make him look like the dickhead that he is

KT offered the olive branch to 7 saying the club would speak to 7 and try to work it through.
7 replied by letting Smithson carry on like a dill and headlining why Port are rying to hide the tape.
Oh well, their funeral.
I am cool with that.

We can go full throttle at them now without any qualms in court if we wish.
Pity that the girl will have to suffer, but that is on 7's conscience.
We are merely defending the integriy of an unfairly maligned yong man.

This is the network that one week will run a story on cheap plastic surgery in Bali then the next week run a story on Ashleigh-Lee from Elizabeth who nearly died from a staph infection picked up getting plastic surgery in Bali.

Even better than reporting the news is creating it.

Ch 7 would not give a **** about either or. They want that footage to prove she bullshitted to them or to prove Sam is guilty. KT said they'll get their evidence to ch 7 behind closed doors. That's pretty interesting and says alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back