Preview Always Look on the Bright, Side of Life! 1st Elimination Final - Carlton vs. Sydney [Stay Tuned...]

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Always Look on the Bright, Side of Life! 1st Elimination Final - Carlton vs. Sydney [Stay Tuned.

When is this game likely to be played.

will be announced tonight on ch10 after the game, Sydney are going to be very hard to beat, they are playing really good football atm, I personally would have liked to have played Freo, Syd likely to get Bradshaw back, which would be a massive risk considering he hasn't played for half a season

Re: Always Look on the Bright, Side of Life! 1st Elimination Final - Carlton vs. Sydney [Stay Tuned.

Sydney were neck and neck with Brisbane until the last qtr. They may have gotten the job done tonight but were far from convincing. A really tough ask against them next week but confident if we play the footy we showed in the last qtr of last night we can get the job done.

I wouldn't take too much from our ANZ form becasue the only teams we play there are the Top 3 (Pies, Cats and Saints) but you are definetly better of playing there compared to the SCG.

Still think we will win but hoping for a good game.

Any news on whether Carrazzo will play?

Just booked our flights. Which end of ANZ Stadium will our supporters be at? I've never been there before.

Just booked our flights. Which end of ANZ Stadium will our supporters be at? I've never been there before.
West end,hopefully more turn out than last final against norf

So how can you get up to homebush from the airport?

Just about the worst result for us, I reckon. Would have much rathered our chances backing up against the Dockers. Be very surprised (but happy!) if we are still standing come next Sunday. Bloody sucks that we are the Sunday game too, worst timeslot for footy, but you have to win to gain privileges...we burnt our bridges last night.

Hanners and Kennelly are definent INs.
Most of our games there are against the likes of STK, Pies etc. Elimination 2008(?) we played north Melbourne at anz and belted them.

ANZ is a shit stadium and fans hate going, but for Kirk and Roos I reckon it'll be huge and atmosphere amazing.

Also Mumford probably in to

Please let Carrazzo be right, to take Jack. He's a ****ing gun is Kieran.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was so pumped about the chance of getting the game in Perth (as I live there!!) but I have just booked my flights and hotel for the weekend. Looking forward to it!! Like our chances and I haven't been to Sydney in YEARS

J Be very surprised (but happy!) if we are still standing come next Sunday.
My sediments exactly. Oh well we had a good-ish 2010 all things considered. Sydney have been one of our biggest hoodoo teams lately, so I kind of don't like our chances.
Dare to dream a dream or have a nightmare, I say!

There is a train that leaves the airport and goes to Olympic Park
http://www.airportlink.com.au/directions/directions-to-sydney-olympic-park.html

Holy shit that CityRail Network Map was confusing as ****! :confused:

So get a train to the central station. Get a train to Lidcombe station and then an Olympic Stadium express that only runs on weekdays or at 20 minute intervals on "special occasions" I think.

How much does a Taxi cost from the airport to my seat? :eek:

So get a train to the central station. Get a train to Lidcombe station and then an Olympic Stadium express that only runs on weekdays or at 20 minute intervals on "special occasions" I think.

City Rail journey planner has that shuttle running all day for next Sunday (I am arriving at airport at 6am Perth red eye), it said I could get there by 8am!!

If I didn't have a wedding to attend (would of given it the miss had the boys been playing :p) the previous day, I'd be there. Alas...

**** I want this win. Give us a final in Melbourne please boys! Please tell me finals games are shown live?

It seems confusing, but it is really easy and a hell of a lot less expensive than a taxi.

http://www.131500.com.au/

This website will basically piece together your whole journey (including times, station platforms, quickest routes ect) if your feeling a bit anxious about taking public transport. Hopefully it's helpful, but definitely take the train (Central-lidcombe-olympic park). :)

I would like to know where all the Hampson lovers are right now.

Have fun wiping the egg of your faces, now you can see what I have seen since day one, he is never going to make it.

You all know who you are.......... enjoy watching his shit performance once again.
He plays next week its all over for us.

Ordinary post. Very annoying when people would rather hope a player plays poorly so they can point score against others, rather than support the player.

I'm sure there will be lots of Carlton supporters at the airport. Just share a cab with them. If you have a full cab it'll be cheaper than the trains anyway.

The game somewhat depends on one man for us: Warnock.
Get those tap outs to advantage and the rest will take care of itself.

I could be getting monotonous with this but bring Jacobs in and you double our chances of taps to advantage and it then depends on two ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Always Look on the Bright, Side of Life! 1st Elimination Final - Carlton vs. Sydney [Stay Tuned...]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back