Am I the only one who thinks the Dogs will get flogged?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Must say I am staggered at how many people seem to think the Dogs can win it. As a neutral, I just cant see them getting close.

I can't see them kicking anywhere near enough goals with Stringer so badly out of form.

I cannot see them being able to hold Buddy and Tippett.

The Swans midfield runs far deeper than the Dogs too.

What am I missing?
a lot, obviously

Must say I am staggered at how many people seem to think the Dogs can win it. As a neutral, I just cant see them getting close.

I can't see them kicking anywhere near enough goals with Stringer so badly out of form.

What am I missing?

:$:$:$

hqdefault.jpg

Beat Sydney twice before facing them today

Beat eagles over there after already traveling to Perth couple weeks before the game, beat the Hawks at the g, beat gws at spotless.
Yeah nah definetly could see them getting flogged today.
Honestly threads like this make me question how delusional some people are. You don't make a grand final being a crap team.

I admit I got it wrong.. But holy hell I didnt think the umpiring would be that atrocious..

Just came to have a quick look, and a chuckle at you logging on big footy as the game finished as if you have nothing in your life except BF.

Get a life mate, I'm going out with my friends now while you celebrate that I got a tip wrong, I couldn't give a shit the dogs were enormous and are the most amazing premiers I've seen and yep I got it wrong.
You on the other hand are still a sizable Flog, good luck with your awesome night telling BF how you were right and make sure you don't stay up too late on the Internet, 'lil bitch

Hahahahaha how's your form, starting a thread about the dogs getting pumped and then when you're made to look like BF's biggest goose, you sook up.
Hahahaha the whole of BF is laughing at you You are the worlds worst judge. Hahahaha what a peanut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to think the Dogs can win, however two things tell me they probably won't....

1: Swans will be very keen to redeem themselves from their last GF showing, and their midfield core will come out breathing fire.

2: Dogs looked to have played their GF last week with a very emotional post-game, and with zero GF experience I expect them to be well off the pace in the first quarter before they settle.
Swans were in it early, but couldn't stamp themselves on the game or scoreboard. Too many of their experienced players were disappointing over the course of the game.

Dogs rode the emotion the whole way through the finals, settled early and were the best team overall..

What am I missing?

What you missed is heart
The doggies dug very deep ,and we're harder for longer

I got it pretty spot on in my post earlier in the thread, I said it would be no more than 5 goals either way and if the Swans got on top which they did in the 2nd quarter the umpires would keep the Dogs in it.

I underestimated the bias of the umpires though, not only did they keep the Dogs in it, they made sure they would win.

Inb4 Dogs supporters call me salty, a free kick count of 20-8 in a close GF doesn't lie, I wish we got that sort of a leg up form the umpires in the 09/10 GFs.

Maybe you morons will STFU about being robbed in the 2009 prelim now when the free kick count was 17/17.

I got it pretty spot on in my post earlier in the thread, I said it would be no more than 5 goals either way and if the Swans got on top which they did in the 2nd quarter the umpires would keep the Dogs in it.

I underestimated the bias of the umpires though, not only did they keep the Dogs in it, they made sure they would win.

Inb4 Dogs supporters call me salty, a free kick count of 20-8 in a close GF doesn't lie, I wish we got that sort of a leg up form the umpires in the 09/10 GFs.

Maybe you morons will STFU about being robbed in the 2009 prelim now when the free kick count was 17/17.

STFU

Told you so know it all flog right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back