An Evening With Tommy Hafey and Friends Sat 21st April

Remove this Banner Ad

donesgirl38

Rookie
Jan 21, 2011
Surf Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
The Geelong Tigers Present an Evening with Tommy Hafey & Friends.

Friends include Dale Weightman, Dick Clay, Duncan Kellaway and Nick Daffy.

Sat 21st April
White Eagle House
Fellmongers Rd
Breakwater (Geelong Suburb)
Doors Open: 6:15pm
Show Starts at :7pm

COST: Geelong Tigers Member $30pp (includes supper)
General Public: $40pp (includes supper)

For all inquiries please contact Tamara on 0432359792 or email geelong@rfcsupportergroup.com

* Strictly an over 18 event
* Tickets must be pre purchased

At the moment, ok! Could be better but will wait and see after Easter. It will be going ahead 100% unlike our function last year that had to be cancelled.

Thomas-Friends-Pop-Goes-Thomas.jpg

The Geelong Tigers Present an Evening with Tommy Hafey & Friends.

Friends include Dale Weightman, Dick Clay, Duncan Kellaway and Nick Daffy.

Sat 21st April
White Eagle House
Fellmongers Rd
Breakwater (Geelong Suburb)
Doors Open: 6:15pm
Show Starts at :7pm

COST: Geelong Tigers Member $30pp (includes supper)
General Public: $40pp (includes supper)

For all inquiries please contact Tamara on 0432359792 or email geelong@rfcsupportergroup.com

* Strictly an over 18 event
* Tickets must be pre purchased

What's the dress code like?

Have got a ticket coming in the mail for the Cats game, so we might head down and stay the night in the area. If we do, I'll likely come along. SHould know by end of this week.

Have got a ticket coming in the mail for the Cats game, so we might head down and stay the night in the area. If we do, I'll likely come along. SHould know by end of this week.

Sounds great! Hoping lots more people will let me know by the end of the week too (fingers and toes crossed)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ticket are still available!
10 days left! email me at geelong@rfcsupportergroup to book your tickets
Can't wait to have the Tiger Army down here in Geelong, hate them with a passion!

Ticket are still available!
10 days left! email me at geelong@rfcsupportergroup to book your tickets
Can't wait to have the Tiger Army down here in Geelong, hate them with a passion!

I share your hate. I am Barwon Heads and when you live down here, you quickly begin to hate everything about them and their pooncy car flags.
I have been called to Brisbane for work on Saturday and can't go, but hope it goes well.
Why no walk up sales? I might make it back in time to go straight from the airport. Seems a bit strange.

I share your hate. I am Barwon Heads and when you live down here, you quickly begin to hate everything about them and their pooncy car flags.
I have been called to Brisbane for work on Saturday and can't go, but hope it goes well.
Why no walk up sales? I might make it back in time to go straight from the airport. Seems a bit strange.

Catering reasons, not going to pay for extra people if they don't show up. We lose money and the whole reason why we are having it on is to make money. I don't mind if I'm told beforehand, a couple of people are still 50/50. It's more so the case of 50 extra people show up and I've only accommodated for say 100.
I'm in OG , been proudly walking around in the yellow and black this weekend! You must see Duncan around the Heads?

Catering reasons, not going to pay for extra people if they don't show up. We lose money and the whole reason why we are having it on is to make money. I don't mind if I'm told beforehand, a couple of people are still 50/50. It's more so the case of 50 extra people show up and I've only accommodated for say 100.
I'm in OG , been proudly walking around in the yellow and black this weekend! You must see Duncan around the Heads?
Yep that makes sense.
I wore my 2012 media cap to Safeway at Shell Rd on Sunday while doing the shopping. Gotta wear the colours when you can.
Duncan Buller? Duncan Smith? I know a few Duncs.

Yep that makes sense.
I wore my 2012 media cap to Safeway at Shell Rd on Sunday while doing the shopping. Gotta wear the colours when you can.

Just a hunch, but I'm guessing Kellaway ;)

Yep that makes sense.

And if you happen to jump off that plane in time, your more thzt welcome to show up at the door:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

An Evening With Tommy Hafey and Friends Sat 21st April

Remove this Banner Ad

Back